2019 4* DE/DT Charles Moore

ellitor

He is a state of MS Kid. Going to be a wild rollercoaster ride till the finish.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He is a state of MS Kid. Going to be a wild rollercoaster ride till the finish.

Yes he is a state of Mississippi kid but as I noted above his family is pushing him to get out of Mississippi.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Yes he is a state of Mississippi kid but as I noted above his family is pushing him to get out of Mississippi.

Not what I meant. Just him being from the state of MS means there is going to be drama drama drama till the very end regardless of where he goes. Theatrics during a high profile recruitment always seems to follow the MS kids. But unlike the New Age Outlaws OHHHHHHHHHH YOU DID KNOW!!!!!!!!!! lol

Never count out Rodney Garner. I still have a good feeling we can get him with Handy here too. 

9 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

Never count out Rodney Garner. I still have a good feeling we can get him with Handy here too. 

Yup. Thinking it was a visit high. AU still confident.

Free from Keith FWIW...

DE: Charles Moore, Louisville (Miss.): UNCOMMITTED TARGET, DID NOT SIGN EARLY -- The No. 8 recruit in Mississippi, Moore de-committed from Mississippi State last week and promptly named Auburn his leader. But after officially visiting Florida over the weekend, he now claims the Gators are on top. That said, our sources continue to tell us Auburn remains his most likely destination. There even are some who think the Bulldogs no longer are even in the mix. Moore has visited the Tigers multiple times and Florida only once. He is, however, very close with Gators coach Dan Mullen. Right now, we'd put Auburn's chances here at 65 percent.

Keith historically doesn't make such strong %s. When he does, hit's usually telling.

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

Not that it means a lot, but I believe we sign Moore. Like E mentioned, AU coaches are confident.

Truer words have never been spoken

If I was C Moore and wanted to play in the NFL, I would hitch my wagon to Coach Garner's team.   Like, yesterday.  

4 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

The FL media guys are CBing UF

not sure what you mean? The Doc has been on a roll with predictions as of late............predicted us to beat Purdue 70-14 and would have been dead on if the TD Gatewood made would have been correctly called......I picked UK back in the "I said it first category" to win 10 games and compete for the SEC East. Got that one right. Now........for Mr. Moore..........The Doc says he will wear the orange and blue of the tigers and not the lizards.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:21 PM, doc4aday said:

not sure what you mean? The Doc has been on a roll with predictions as of late............predicted us to beat Purdue 70-14 and would have been dead on if the TD Gatewood made would have been correctly called......I picked UK back in the "I said it first category" to win 10 games and compete for the SEC East. Got that one right. Now........for Mr. Moore..........The Doc says he will wear the orange and blue of the tigers and not the lizards.

We won't mention the misses. ;D

3 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

She is soooo good looking

I mean she is no June Cleaver! Look at her in the kitchen. She is the women of every mans dreams! HUBBA HUBBA lol

h.jpg

3 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

She is soooo good looking

She's nice. I'll still take my Scarlett & Emma, (especially the red head versions), Margot Robby, & last but not least, the blossoming J-Law

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

She's nice. I'll still take my Scarlett & Emma, (especially the red head versions), Margot Robby, & last but not least, the blossoming J-Law

I can totally support this. JA is attractive but never really done it for me. As for @GwillMac6 thing for Mrs. Cleaver....

F721224B-2C5A-4557-878B-5B54E40FD3AC.gif

5 minutes ago, fredst said:

I can totally support this. JA is attractive but never really done it for me. As for @GwillMac6 thing for Mrs. Cleaver....

F721224B-2C5A-4557-878B-5B54E40FD3AC.gif

What can I say?! June just does it for muhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! lmao

golden girls.gif

52 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

What can I say?! June just does it for muhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! lmao

golden girls.gif

Blanche Devereaux?????

3-Dumb-and-Dumber-Laughing-Gif.gif

hey Ellitor.....did we lose Moore?

DirecTV has more garbage channels than what should be legal. You can no longer see any of the old sitcoms such as: Leave It To Beaver, I Love Lucy, Gomer Pyle USMC, Rockford Files,  Beverly Hill Billies, and the list goes on.  Where have all of the good sitcoms gone?

7 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

hey Ellitor.....did we lose Moore?

No. Just messing with you on a lot of other picks you made that didn't pan out.

Archived