Movies

AUBwins

Not sure if y'all have been to the Holocaust Museum in DC, but be prepared before you go. Even the building itself is designed to make you feel a certain way. My dad and I were silent for quite some time after leaving. 

• Sad 1

On 2/26/2019 at 6:56 PM, aubearcat said:

The Photographer of Mauthausen on Netflix. Excellent 

Watched it yesterday very good plus I learn a few things I did not know with the Spainards  being in concentration camps. Also showing the pictures at the end of the movie that reference scenes from the movie. Just amazing story

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Spiderman: Into the Spider-verse is a very good flick. 

Edited by AURaptor

16 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Saw Us today. Good flick, chilling at times. Definitely more horror as opposed to thriller like Get Out. 

It was definitely good. Loved the soundtrack. I like his style of film making. 

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

It was definitely good. Loved the soundtrack. I like his style of film making. 

There’s a laundry list of Easter Eggs, clues, etc. that I didn’t catch that I’m going to have to go back and watch for. 

8 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

There’s a laundry list of Easter Eggs, clues, etc. that I didn’t catch that I’m going to have to go back and watch for. 

Oh for sure. I picked up a Goonies reference in there at one point, but it's a movie to go back and watch again without doubt. 

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Oh for sure. I picked up a Goonies reference in there at one point, but it's a movie to go back and watch again without doubt. 

Check out some of the threads on Reddit about it. Here’s the most comprehensive one I’ve found(spoilers obviously):

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/b4skbe/easter_eggs_and_hidden_details_in_us/

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCxm7cTpBAs

mainly this month I want to see the new Avengers Movie this . but I may check out the new Pet Sematary film this week its gotten mostly good reviews from early screenings normally i'm against remakes however I saw the both of the original Pet Sematary films when they first came out and looking back neither were really anything  to "write home about" who knows this new version maybe pretty good. There is also a new Annabelle movie hitting theatres in two months from now for those unaware 

Edited by KnightTiger

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

BlacKkKlansman was a great flick. Available on HBO Go. 

Topher Grace made an excellent David Duke. Very, very punchable. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, alexava said:

HO
LY
SH**

I encourage everyone to follow the link and read the on-set story. I don't think I would enjoy being famous, but I would REALLY enjoy hanging out with famous and talented people doing things that famous and talented people do when they hang out with each other. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

HO
LY
SH**

I encourage everyone to follow the link and read the on-set story. I don't think I would enjoy being famous, but I would REALLY enjoy hanging out with famous and talented people doing things that famous and talented people do when they hang out with each other. 

I am not surprised but I didn’t know he was friends with trey crowder. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alexava said:

I am not surprised but I didn’t know he was friends with trey crowder. 

Same boat here, x2

• Like 1

It’s up on Netflix now, and I’ve been looking forward to watching this. Efron did a magnificent job. Bold take: he’s the next DiCaprio. 

However, man, did they romanticize Ted Bundy. I kind of hate this movie because of it. 

11 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Efron did a magnificent job. Bold take: he’s the next DiCaprio. 

That is a bold take but I've really been impressed by him in everything I've seen him in. And he's made some bold choices. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

That is a bold take but I've really been impressed by him in everything I've seen him in. And he's made some bold choices. 

Dude seems naturally funny and a good actor. He’s only going to get better if he keeps taking serious roles. 

• Like 2

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Dude seems naturally funny and a good actor. He’s only going to get better if he keeps taking serious roles. 

Agreed. He totally holds his own in movies like Neighbors and Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates and shows up huge alongside some serious talent like Seth Rogen and Anna Kendrick. 

I haven't seen The Paperboy, but I'm intrigued. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’m in ever since they dropped the trailer. 

How in the sweet hell did I not know about this, I have got to start paying more attention

• Like 1