Jump to content
Null

Movies


AUBwins
 Share

Recommended Posts





On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:11 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

Anyone else gearing up for 31 days of horror films in October? I’m about to compile my list...1 horror film a day leading up to Halloween. 

Recently saw The Nun last night  real good movie me and everyone else were jumping in their seats with the first two Conjurings and first two Annabelles. the Conjuring Universe  is giving Marvel a run for its money at the moment

Edited by KnightTiger
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KnightTiger said:

Recently saw The Nun last night  real good movie me and everyone else were jumping in their eats with the first two Conjurings and first two Annabelles. the Conjuring Universe  is giving Marvel a run for its money at the moment

The creators of that franchise set themselves up quite nicely with all the haunted “trinkets” and what not in that room in the main couple’s house. I loved the Conjuring movies.

Planning on seeing the Nun next weekend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I sometimes find movies that didn’t hit it big in ratings but I really liked. A couple years ago I ran across a good one that I couldn’t find anyone who’d heard of it. It’s “ Jane Mansfield’s Car”   It’s a billy bob Thornton movie with several a-list actors. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Big Fish

The Dark Knight

Arrival

Deepwater Horizon

Sully

Caddyshack 

Airplane

Tropic Thunder

Predator 2

Terminator 2

Unforgiven

Pale Rider

The Matrix

Finding Neverland

There's something about Mary

The Shawshank Redemption

Vacation and Christmas Vacation

Pulp Fiction

Goodwill Hunting

Too many others to name. 

 

Edited by tiger88
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2018 at 12:38 AM, tiger88 said:

Big Fish

The Dark Knight

Arrival

Deepwater Horizon

Sully

Caddyshack 

Airplane

Tropic Thunder

Predator 2

Terminator 2

Unforgiven

Pale Rider

The Matrix

Finding Neverland

There's something about Mary

The Shawshank Redemption

Vacation and Christmas Vacation

Pulp Fiction

Goodwill Hunting

Too many others to name. 

 

Yep. Somehow left Shawshank off my list. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My top 10, only including live action non-comedies, in no particular order

  1. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
  2. The Silence of the Lambs
  3. Amadeus
  4. Gladiator
  5. Moneyball 
  6. Full Metal Jacket
  7. The Green Mile
  8. Pulp Fiction
  9. Fight Club
  10. The Great Dictator

Comedies and animated movies definitely crack my top 10 but it's so hard to compare things that aim to be art with Talladega Nights or Wall-E, which is artful but impossible to compare to something like Full Metal Jacket.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you a cult classic only recently posted in its entirety in HD available for free on YouTube. 

I wont sugar coat it, it’s an awful movie. Largely known for being one of the worst films in history. However, it makes for great watch parties and Mystery Science Theater 3000 types of viewings.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you a cult classic only recently posted in its entirety in HD available for free on YouTube. 

I wont sugar coat it, it’s an awful movie. Largely known for being one of the worst films in history. However, it makes for great watch parties and Mystery Science Theater 3000 types of viewings.

 

Might have to finally watch this and then follow it up with Disaster Artist.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:23 AM, McLoofus said:

Wish I had the time. I'm lucky if I get in 2 movies a month. 

I remember those days.......used to wonder why I paid for all those premium channels....lucky to catch an episode of True Blood?..........most of the NC season football I watched at the office.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:11 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

Anyone else gearing up for 31 days of horror films in October? I’m about to compile my list...1 horror film a day leading up to Halloween. 

No better place to start than House of 1,000 corpse/ Devils Rejects?

Edited by kevon67
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:11 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

Anyone else gearing up for 31 days of horror films in October? I’m about to compile my list...1 horror film a day leading up to Halloween. 

October is a triple treat for me..........My birthday, David Lee Roth's bd, and Helloween errr.....Halloween?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ellitor changed the title to Movies (Kristen Bell Derail from Recruiting Forum Added)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...