Southern Miss Postgame Thread

tbone1430

13 minutes ago, metafour said:

What a p****-*** response.

Kids go to play for Saban because he's a REAL coach who gets results and pushes players.  I wouldn't play for Malzahn for any amount of money.  This is where you want to go after this clown-show of a performance? We are an embarrassment and all you can bring up is Alabama.  Pathetic.  Why the **** would Saban need to cheat to get players to go play for him? You might want to ask yourself how we have a roster stocked full of 4+ star receivers despite the fact that our HC can't even formulate an offense wherein a QB who was pegged as a Top 15 pick just weeks ago gets the ball in their hands.

Yes Saban is such a lovable guy. I guess it’s that same love that buys all the new sports cars, and moves entire families from the Hawaiian islands to West Vance.  I’m sure it’s all on the up and up and perfectly legal. 

And it’s also Saban that played two top 10 teams in the first three weeks of the season, and got robbed by SEC officials in one of those games? Sabin had 12 NFL draft picks last year, and four first round picks and was beaten by Gus.

I’m sure the fan base, in desperate need of a dental plan, would love to have you on their side. So please start pulling for Sabin and the turds, and we won’t have to put up with you on this board.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DAG said:

What does Bama have to do with us playing Southern Mississippi? Holy crap

I totally agree.  To even further your point what does bammer or Saban have to do with AU other then 1 game a year. Just be us and let them be them.  The sooner we do that the better

Just now, DAG said:

What does Bama have to do with us playing Southern Mississippi? Holy crap

It was a poor Auburn performance, people are pissed at that fact. My point, we simply don’t have the system in place they do in West Vance, so we’re not gonna be as dominant, that’s just the way it is.

Just now, AU-24 said:

It was a poor Auburn performance, people are pissed at that fact. My point, we simply don’t have the system in place they do in West Vance, so we’re not gonna be as dominant, that’s just the way it is.

We have to have Alabama’s system to show Dominance against the like of southern miss? Wow.

22 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Coach, I respect you and your perspectives on here. I disagree with your outlook. I do believe in year six we should not be fighting some of the same problems and if there are deficiencies its on Gus ultimately.  But I don’t want to go back and forth on this with you because we’re not gonna change each other’s minds and I do value your opinions.

Coach???? ????

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

Yes Saban is such a lovable guy. I guess it’s that same love that buys all the new sports cars, and moves entire families from the Hawaiian islands to West Vance.  I’m sure it’s all on the up and up and perfectly legal. 

And it’s also Saban that played two top 10 teams in the first three weeks of the season, and got robbed by SEC officials in one of those games? Sabin had 12 NFL draft picks last year, and four first round picks and was beaten by Gus.

I’m sure the fan base, in desperate need of a dental plan, would love to have you on their side. So please start pulling for Sabin and the turds, and we won’t have to put up with you on this board.

Waaaaah waaaaaah.

Can you cry any more? 

Don't get mad because the other team is winning and we're stuck with a loser for a coach.

Can you explain why 5-star Nix is committed to us? Surely it isn't because of that vaunted Malzahn QB tutelage LMAO.

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

The SYSTEM in place?

What, you mean the system that's good for 10+ wins every year ad 4-5 first round picks?

Here's the difference numbnuts: our 5-stars, like Calvin Ashley, can't even get on the field.  At Alabama, they get to the NFL.  THAT is why they go to Alabama.

1 minute ago, metafour said:

The SYSTEM in place?

What, you mean the system that's good for 10+ wins every year ad 4-5 first round picks?

Here's the difference numbnuts: our 5-stars, like Calvin Ashley, can't even get on the field.  At Alabama, they get to the NFL.  THAT is why they go to Alabama.

Glad you have a new favorite team. Good night. Who beat ur new favorite team last year?

Thank goodness I was at the hospital tonight . Think I will delete this recording . Lucky for us Miss State offense is pretty weak as well

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

We have to have Alabama’s system to show Dominance against the like of southern miss? Wow.

Its absurd.  We look like crap against Arkansas: "yeah well our schedule is tough this year, what did you guys expect?"

Uhm, Arkansas and USM aren't part of our tough schedule.  Looking like total garbage against USM also has nothing to do with Alabama being too good, like, at all.

Just now, cole256 said:

Coach???? ????

Don’t mention me in your comments.  

And no I’m not a football coach any more you’re right.   Guess I should change my ID...   however I’m still a head baseball coach that is very successful.  You should try it.  Coaching that is.  Wonderful experience and challenging.  

Im not sure what you think you know about me or whatever your deal is.

thanks Boy!

3 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Don’t mention me in your comments.  

And no I’m not a football coach any more you’re right.   Guess I should change my ID...   however I’m still a head baseball coach that is very successful.  You should try it.  Coaching that is.  Wonderful experience and challenging.  

Im not sure what you think you know about me or whatever your deal is.

thanks Boy!

Oh the racist /not racist boy bit again? I guess that's supposed to hurt my feelings? Nah it don't, show people who you really are.....I really hope you're influencing those kids and having an impact in their lives! ?

We looked terrible today, no arguing. The playcalling is horrid, the QB is having a confidence crisis, we don't have stud runningback play, and our line can't open holes on a Conference USA box. 

BUT. The talent is there. The precedent for a turnaround is there. The defense is elite and going to keep us in every game. 

If we can army-crawl our way to Ws in our next 3 games, we will be 7-1 come November. And we should win these next 3. There is still hope. Even though things look incredibly bleak.

Just now, cole256 said:

Oh the boy bit again? I guess that's supposed to hurt my feelings? Nah it don't, show people who you really are.....I really hope you're influencing those kids and having an impact in their lives! ?

I am thanks for your concern.  Like I said keep my name out of your posts.  

Wasn’t trying to hurt your feelings just calling like I see it.  Same as you...

4 minutes ago, metafour said:

Its absurd.  We look like crap against Arkansas: "yeah well our schedule is tough this year, what did you guys expect?"

Uhm, Arkansas and USM aren't part of our tough schedule.  Looking like total garbage against USM also has nothing to do with Alabama being too good, like, at all.

Exactly. I expect to beat the hell out of southern miss. No matter what excuse anybody can try to come up with, we have a personnel and resource advantage that this shouldn't be a game against our back ups

36 minutes ago, chimes said:

See there’s that negativity again, buddy. We should just be thankful AU provides us with a football team to root for. 

Gus would agree with you. You should watch Saban's postgame press conference and compare it to Malzahn's and in an instant you'll see exactly why Alabama is at the top of football supremacy and why Auburn is struggling to stay middle class. One guy wants perfection and the other is just happy to be here. It's not the players fault that they're poorly coached. The fans deserve better than Gus; The players deserve better than Gus; hell,  our rivals deserve better than Gus.

Just now, corchjay said:

I am thanks for your concern.  Like I said keep my name out of your posts.  

Wasn’t trying to hurt your feelings just calling like I see it.  Same as you...

Smh. Biggest dummy on the board. You can't tell anybody anything. You're not even a mod. What you supposed to be intimidating??? How? With your intellect and football acumen? ??? Go to sleep, you're drunk.

Calling like you see it? If it's anything like you calling football like you see it I'm good....

17 minutes ago, DAG said:

Our fans have such little brother syndrome it is sickening 

Except if a fellow Auburn supporter demands better.....then they are tough alpha predators.......on the internet

Subtract Chip from this thought process and I agree......

We are all at each other throats. Didn’t want to believe at first but my main bud from LR told me “you just wait. Gus is one of those polarizing figures that will split the fan base.” 

Sure enough here it is.

Just now, DAG said:

He is such a pot stirrer 

I respect it though. He has long been consistent on how he does not believe that Gus can run a successful pass first offense in the SEC and that Stidham is a terrible fit for what Gus likes to do.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Smh. Biggest dummy on the board. You can't tell anybody anything. You're not even a mod. What you supposed to be intimidating??? How? With your intellect and football acumen? ??? Go to sleep, you're drunk.

Calling like you see it? If it's anything like you calling football like you see it I'm good....

Not a mod and don’t drink.  Not trying to be intimidating just think it’s best neither of us mention each other.  

Ill put my football knowledge and experience against you anyway anytime... 

So peace out.   If you want to challenge on X’s and O’s I’m down.   If you want to discuss football without bashing posters, coaches, or players I’m down.  Other then that from here forward I will ignore you because you bring nothing to this board or to me personally so I’m done with you.  

Hope you find the peace in your life you need.

Archived