**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I’m down on Gus thats no secret...but guys we are only down 3, and the offense has shown some flashes. Did we expect to come in and be up 21 on a decent Aggie squad? Defense isn’t as good as advertised but they’re keeping us close. Like someone said earlier, a few years ago we were begging for just an average defense and our offense would out score everyone. So lets see the second half before jumping off a bridge.

Where's all the sunshine pumpers that were telling us the offense was fixed after Ole Miss?  Looks like Gus really thought it was, and never considered the fact that Ole Miss just sucked worse than us.

5 minutes ago, AUwent said:

LEATH

Thanks don't know how I forgot him. Gus is going to have to light a fire under this bunch.

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Did our tight end make the trip? Seems like he always gets left at the athletic complex. :dunno:

He caught a TD. 

5 minutes ago, AURealist said:

23 first half rushing yards.

Auburn.

At home.

Out offense is a real jauggernaut!

UGA and bammur should consider resting their starters against us...

Just now, AUatHeart said:

Where's all the sunshine pumpers that were telling us the offense was fixed after Ole Miss?  Looks like Gus really thought it was, and never considered the fact that Ole Miss just sucked worse than us.

ROAR!!!!!!

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

So, I’m down on Gus thats no secret...but guys we are only down 3, and the offense has shown some flashes. Did we expect to come in and be up 21 on a decent Aggie squad? Defense isn’t as good as advertised but they’re keeping us close. Like someone said earlier, a few years ago we were begging for just an average defense and our offense would out score everyone. So lets see the second half before jumping off a bridge.

The D is not great but they are keeping us in this game. A turnover and a stop inside the 20. 

3 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

NOPE. This ain't it chief! lol. 

Okay, y'all.

It's getting too dark in here for me.

Try to have fun, win or lose. Be nice to each other.

Gus says time and time again, "You got to be able to run the football." True statement, but when you can't... come up with an alternative plan! Thats why you're being paid $7 mil a year!

2 minutes ago, CR said:

Doghouse.

The smell of his burnt redshirt still pisses me off.

if the rich dude guaranteed the buyout, its time to hold his feet to the fire....i was of the mind that it was ridiculous to pay that kind of money to guy that did not deserve it in the first place, but watching this clownshow in the first half, i think i have changed my mind....AU football is depressing,to be honest

2 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

must be nice in there. he never seems to leave it

Shivers with 1 carry and Whitlow at maybe 60% trying to go. No one seems to know why he can't get out of the doghouse.

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

The D is not great but they are keeping us in this game. A turnover and a stop inside the 20. 

One more TD before we score and its over.

Archived