2019-20 Starting Quarterback

Zeek

Who will start the majority of games for Auburn in the 2019-20 Season?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Start the Majority of Games?

• Malik Willis / Junior
    • Cord Sandberg / Sophomore
    • Joey Gatewood / RS Freshman
    • Bo Nix / Freshman
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2019 at 01:00 PM

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, alexava said:

I might be the only person here to say,I have no idea!

What are you doing here? This is a site for the all-knowing. Who let @alexava in??

50 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

A lot of the Auburn “insiders” are starting to say he’s coming.  Would be cool to march him out at halftime of the b-ball game to announce.

Well, I'm no 'insider.' I only report hearsay.:rollin:

1 hour ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

I mean that’s an Auburn affiliated guy. He could be right but Arkansas seems to believe he’s not picking them and Missouri seems to believe he’s picking them so I mean..we’d be at best behind them I imagine 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I mean that’s an Auburn affiliated guy. He could be right but Arkansas seems to believe he’s not picking them and Missouri seems to believe he’s picking them so I mean..we’d be at best behind them I imagine 

Cubelic is quoting Jay G. Tate’s prediction. 

IF we do get Kelly, I’d love tonstill chase after Khalil though. He has two years remaining, fits Gus’s offense perfectly, and can slide right into Joey’s spot if he’s as gone as people think. Gives you a starting guy, two backups that know the program (Id hope Malik would transfer in this situation though) then Bo and Tate who would probably be the favorites in 2020. That’d be selfish but ideal 

Gus has apparently visited with KB again today, maybe hoping for one final nudge to pick us over Mizzou. Here's hoping...

WHO would "other" be???  you have listed all QBs on roster next year plus a transfer choice.  just curious, thats all

edit:  Cox is a senior and doesn't qualify😝

6 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Until I see Nix play at the college level I’m assuming he’s not the starter next season.  Same with Bryant.  Until he says I’m going to Auburn I’m not going to speculate.  It’s not Joey.  That leaves Malik and Cord.  Malik has the most experience but didn’t wow in his opportunities.  Cord played against ASU and looked decent.  I’m going Cord due to his ability to run and the balls he did throw looked a lot sharper than Malik.  I also think Cord will have a lot more maturity from playing baseball than what I’ve seen from Malik.

Thats what I am looking at.   talent aside  that maturity and leadership  potential mean a lot.

So what does Gus going hair on fire after Bryant say about our current QB situation.. ? No development. If Willis, Sandburg, or Gatewood are not ready to go.. that is on Gus. KB has one year, when he leaves will one of these guys or Nix be ready to step in or will we be in the same boat chasing another graduate transfer or juco QB trying to catch lightning in a bottle? I feel sorry for the QBs we have on roster.. watching Gus chase KB. 

Kelly Bryant to Mizzou. Ok sooo where do we go from here? Gus spent an in home visit with KB apparently so we wanted him. 

I will personally give Khalil Tate a $100 handshake to come to AU

Just now, AUbritt said:

Bo will start.

You're using logic. If you're trying to predict next years starter, you should be using paranoia. Bo hasn't a chance.

Archived