Music City Bowl Check- In

chimes

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

5-1 Purdue fans to Auburn fans

Pretty much. A ton of Auburn football fans have mailed it in. Thanks Steven Leath 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Not surprised by those numbers. The hotel I stayed in, in Nashville was very heavily Purdue.

6 minutes ago, autigeremt said:
8 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Pretty much. A ton of Auburn football fans have mailed it in. Thanks Steven Leath

I predicted this a few weeks ago.

Keep in mind, Auburn fans were disappointed in last year's NY6 bowl.

Purdue, on the other hand, doesn't have a glorious bowl history....this may as well BE a NY6 bowl to their fans.  They'll be rocking, I'd bet.  

Well, the bad news is I woke up this morning to 3 inches of standing water in our finished basement. The good news is I don’t think anything can happen during the game today that can make me more disgusted than I am right now.

I'll be watching from my recliner and monitoring the game thread on Aufamily. I hope we aren't disappointed, but I don't expect much of a change from the regular season. I hope I am pleasantly surprised. I hope the seniors can go out on a good note. Maybe Gus won't call bizarre plays, in desperation.

9 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Well, the bad news is I woke up this morning to 3 inches of standing water in our finished basement. The good news is I don’t think anything can happen during the game today that can make me more disgusted than I am right now.

Been there, done that. Chipmunks burrowed under my gutter downspout, and the water worked its way into my french drain. I hate those little devils, and they are hard to control.

5 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Been there, done that. Chipmunks burrowed under my gutter downspout, and the water worked its way into my french drain. I hate those little devils, and they are hard to control.

I’ve noticed several chipmunks in our yard. We went from zero issues to this. Thanks for the info, I’ll investigate.

3 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I’ve noticed several chipmunks in our yard. We went from zero issues to this. Thanks for the info, I’ll investigate.

They did the same at my daughter's house. Look under bushes and shrubs for their access holes. Also, you can fill the holes with thin mortar or concrete mix. They can cause damage to septic systems as well. They borrowed over my septic tank, and caused it to fill up. I hope there are no animal lovers offended by this, but I bought 22 rat shot and have been trying to eliminate them. I'm done. I don't mean to hijack the thread.

7 hours ago, Farmer Brown said:

I'm done. I don't mean to hijack the thread.

Since the silly season has officially started....

By far the best do-it-yourself way to take care of the little bastards > https://www.trap-anything.com/homemade-chipmunk-trap.html

chipmunktrap6.jpg

It's simply unbelievable how many can live in one yard.

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Since the silly season has officially started....

By far the best do-it-yourself way to take care of the little bastards > https://www.trap-anything.com/homemade-chipmunk-trap.html

chipmunktrap6.jpg

It's simply unbelievable how many can live in one yard.

Thank you. I will try it.

On 12/28/2018 at 11:57 AM, PigskinPat said:

They have done the same to me too.

Archived