2019 Offical NSD Thread

aujeff11

8 minutes ago, toddc said:

I’m relatively unmoved by the GP thing and maybe thinking we dodged a big problem! I never really liked his attitude and didn’t think he fit in at my school!

I genuinely agree 100%. He would have looked good for our rankings but I do believe he is a train wreck along the lines of another primadonna aka "Duke". We do not need  a lost soul signing with our team.

Just now, CJ4Six said:

First time I've seen a package deal actually come to fruition. Handy & Moore said they'd play together.

We need MAR to stay the course as most predict and the day can end on a "good" note. Our needs are far more telling at RB than at receiver!!

23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Pickens done pissed off our whole team. I hope they are lighting his ass up in the group chat. 

Alot of these same guys defended him from the media for weeks on weeks about the ridiculous amount of OVs he was taking (and the articles deeming him a flip). I even saw a thread where Anthony told him "stop playing with these guys" and George RT'd it, presumably saying he was always for Auburn.

It's a complete slap in the face to not only stay committed here, not only stay committed but flip last second, and not only stay committed but flip last PLUS you dont update your mans that you're leaving or why? I mean obviously they can put 2 and 2 together but that's beyond some snake stuff to me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• ellitor changed the title to NSD Thread: (Moore Picks AU! MAR Decision 11:15ish CT)
12 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Yes I am dumb and a big nobody on here, but sorry if I don’t join the “kiss the ring” crowd.  I’ll head on back to my double wide now 

Smart people make dumb comments.  Questioning his passion for Auburn is dumb, he would not be on this board giving us info if that were the case.   My disdain for Gus is well known, as are many others, none of our loyalty to Auburn has ever changed.  

The fact is that this was embarrassing for Auburn and by being the coach Gus, it however was not concluded that Gus embarrassed us in this situation, just you implying it to bash another member you and Dixie don't like.  

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Alot of these same guys defended him from the media for weeks on weeks about the ridiculous amount of OVs he was taking (and the articles deeming him a flip). I even saw a thread where Anthony told him "stop playing with these guys" and George RT'd it, presumably saying he was always for Auburn.

It's a complete slap in the face to not only stay committed here, not only stay committed but flip last second, and not only stay committed but flip last PLUS you dont update your mans that you're leaving or why? I mean obviously they can put 2 and 2 together but that's beyond some snake stuff to me

It is. 

Schwartz is still posting on Twitter. I love him for it, but time to stop and show out on the field. 

So the rest of the Hoover football players are doing a ceremony in the afternoon at the school, Pickens did his own thing.  Is this an excused absence from class this morning?  Who paid for the place he did his ceremony?  NCAA time to get involved!

3 minutes ago, au701948 said:

We need MAR to stay the course as most predict and the day can end on a "good" note. Our needs are far more telling at RB than at receiver!!

Get MAR, pick up one of the OLs, and keep Brothers, and this is a good class. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

I know we are moving on from George, but was OP really at his ceremony? 

Who said that? What he tweeted was a GIF of someone leaving after seeing/hearing something he didn't like.

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Dang bro. That was awesome. WELL SAID!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Who said that? What he tweeted was a GIF of someone leaving after seeing/hearing something he didn't like.

Somebody did say it earlier in the thread that they had seen rumors he was there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Someone posted it on here a few pages back and cited the source that said he was there. 

• Thanks 1

I just finished scrolling through all the posts, glad to see we got Moore. If we can get MAR and try to flip at least one of those offensive line guys, that'd be ideal.

1 minute ago, AidiAU said:

It is. 

Schwartz is still posting on Twitter. I love him for it, but time to stop and show out on the field. 

I think so too, but you gotta think, this is probably his only outlet to express how he's feelin and I know Ive said worse about people I talked to alot less than he's conversed with Pickens. Just let him be hurt for the next hour or so and Im sure he'll be fine

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I think some of our players reactions like Schwartz, Miller, and with Pappoe there for the signing, shows that Pickens was indicating to them he was ALL AU on his visits and tweets and any communication Pickens had w/ our players.

To hear Pickens flip, just made them all mad and react, bc of probably what he had been telling them all. Don't blame them...

oh I dont blame them.  lol I would be all over social media dogging him.  but when they start talking about money I get worried.

• Like 2

I just finished scrolling through all the posts, glad to see we got Moore. If we can get MAR and try to flip at least one of those offensive line guys, that'd be ideal.

I think so too, but you gotta think, this is probably his only outlet to express how he's feelin and I know Ive said worse about people I talked to alot less than he's conversed with Pickens. Just let him be hurt for the next hour or so and Im sure he'll be fine

He's actually cracking me up. Saying everything I want to say...but I'm not verified on Twitter. 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

He's gotta be hurt. That's probably his friend that he feels stabbed him in the back. 

• Like 1

He represented more than just himself on twitter. It’s not a good look. 

• Dislike 1