Thanks to ellitor and his hard work!

toddc

E - you really make recruiting fun and keep me updated on all things.    Thanks for your patience with all of us knuckleheads.

Cheers!

If it weren’t for E, the recruiting forum would probably be a mix of the woodshed, political forum, and “all things considered” lol. Appreciate all the work and dedication you have brought to this board over the years!

Hail Ellitor!

14 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

If it weren’t for E, the recruiting forum would probably be a mix of the woodshed, political forum, and “all things considered” lol. Appreciate all the work and dedication you have brought to this board over the years!

The forum would be Cartoon Network too with all the silly gifs, and stale humor.

Get off my Lawn!!

12 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Hail Ellitor!

Dilly Dilly!!

Wild Thang!! E, you make my heart sing! You make recruiting groovy, wild thang!!

All the nice things people are saying about you are true. Thank you so much for your hard work you are appreciated.

To be honest, I am not that impressed with @ellitor.  He constantly derails recruiting threads with other topics and posts nothing but GIF's.  And on NSD in February, he chose improving his health by working out over us.  Can you believe the nerve?  That is when we needed him the most.  Unthinkable.

Only kidding.  E, you know how much we all respect you on here.

2 hours ago, abw0004 said:

To be honest, I am not that impressed with @ellitor.  He constantly derails recruiting threads with other topics and posts nothing but GIF's.  And on NSD in February, he chose improving his health by working out over us.  Can you believe the nerve?  That is when we needed him the most.  Unthinkable.

and don't forget that he NEVER gets sarcasm unless in yellow font or :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Image result for bazinga gif

13 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

and don't forget that he NEVER gets sarcasm unless in yellow font or :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Image result for bazinga gif

E knows I am very lighthearted on here and prefer to make friends over enemies.  Especially at this time of the year, where only the die-hards occupy the forum. 

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

E knows I am very lighthearted on here and prefer to make friends over enemies.  Especially at this time of the year, where only the die-hards occupy the forum. 

Image result for die hard gif

22 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

The forum would be Cartoon Network too with all the silly gifs, and stale humor.

Well I am Looney.

22 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Wild Thang!! E, you make my heart sing! You make recruiting groovy, wild thang!!

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, abw0004 said:

D7RM.gif

20 hours ago, abw0004 said:

C4l.gif

23 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Get off my Lawn!!

Dilly Dilly!!

e GIF by Third Rail with OZY

Archived