Baseball vs. Central Florida Game 2

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Video feed is blacked out on ucfknights.tv currently. Can only see score, count, and inning 

Yeah I'm not sure what's going on there.....kinda pissed about it. Maybe it's a technical issue. 

55 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Starting in about 4-5 minutes....Kyle Gray on the mound for AU. Everybody is feeling better except Davis Daniel who will be out for a few weeks.

Let's go Tigers!

I must’ve missed it. What’s wrong with Davis Daniels? And thanks for these updates!

Anybody got a radio link?  Audio on auburntigers.com & TuneIn is not working. I'm not paying the University of Crybaby Footballers 8 bucks to watch the game.

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Anybody got a radio link?  Audio on auburntigers.com & TuneIn is not working. I'm not paying the University of Crybaby Footballers 8 bucks to watch the game.

Love the cynicism E. They should change their mascot to the crybabies and have a toddler throwing a fit on the sideline as entertainment during their games.

23 minutes ago, ellitor said:

TuneIn working for me- check again 

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It's actually 3 games....

Your loss.

AU is having a bad night and UCF is hitting everything. 

5-0 UCF

I don't think AU will score 5 or more runs tonight or pull out the win....but you never know.

Archived