Chuck Person Saga (Threads Merged)

GwillMac6

Cooperation with the NCAA definitely means nothing. Missouri helped them all they could, and for what? To help the NCAA hammer them with no leniency?? 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just not sure what Pearl could reasonably have done to ensure compliance.   If someone is going to go to great lengths to conceal something like that, how do they lay it at Pearl's feet?  I've seen enough examples to know the NCAA plays favorites, so I am concerned.  It would be such an injustice if they did try to lower the boom on AU, especially at the moment things are turning around for basketball after decades of mediocrity. 

I'm becoming a member of the tinfoil hat club when it comes to the NCAA/FBI and the way things have gone down.  Bama seems to have friends in high places - that's the only way they get away with no NCAA sniffing around their place.  Yahoo got receipts on DJ Fluker getting impermissible benefits (cash, hotels, flights) and....silence.  In the recent trial, Christian Dawkins reveals details of a payment plan for Sexton while at Bama and.....silence.  Kobie Baker gets involved in the SAME scheme Person is involved in, gets his first payment ($10k or so?) and then the FBI announces a week or two later that they're going after Person for this scheme.  The only difference between Baker and Person is that Baker didn't get caught handing $ to a player, but Baker was only getting started - it was the next step.  The timing of that announcement by the FBI was quite fortuitous for Bama!  (I know I'm getting away from the subject, so I'll stop! Just ranting!)     

If we get hammered and Bama doesn't after Sexton being named in all of this I'm raiding the NCAA offices like it's Area 51

10 minutes ago, Tiger said:

If we get hammered and Bama doesn't after Sexton being named in all of this I'm raiding the NCAA offices like it's Area 51

WOLVERINES!!!!

Wait, no, eff Michigan, too. But Patrick Swayze 4 eva. 

On 7/25/2019 at 3:54 PM, McLoofus said:

Harry Dean never phoned it in. 

Nobody put Harry Dean in a corner. 

I’m mixing metaphors/lines from bad Swayze movies like a pro here.....

12 hours ago, fredst said:

Nobody put Harry Dean in a corner. 

I’m mixing metaphors/lines from bad Swayze movies like a pro here.....

WESLEY!!.......there is no such thing as bad Swayze movies.......just good and Great.😁

11 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Jeff Healey's music makes that one great.

Don't you mean "Julie Michaels DANCING to Jeff Healey's music makes that one great"?

10 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Don't you mean "Julie Michaels DANCING to Jeff Healey's music makes that one great"?

Yes sir and Thankyou 😁

• 2 months later...

Archived