NCAA tourney thread

gravejd

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Thank u Texas tech! I hate Gonzaga more than any team in basketball

lol ummmmm why? That is random. the 3 teams we are going to play in a row are so so so much more hateable. What did Gonzaga ever do to you? hahaha.

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Texas Tech going to the Final Four for the first time in history! Hopefully Auburn will make it 2, tomorrow. 

I think Tech winning ensures Virginia unfortunately wins tonight with the ugliest and most boring style of basketball known to man and that we lose tomorrow :[. I doubt there will be 2 teams in the final 4 where it will both be their first time there. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I think Tech winning ensures Virginia unfortunately wins tonight with the ugliest and most boring style of basketball known to man and that we lose tomorrow :[. I doubt there will be 2 teams in the final 4 where it will both be their first time there. 

If Purdue can mentally get past the frustrating style of Virginia, they could blow them out.   Here's hoping!   

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol ummmmm why? That is random. the 3 teams we are going to play in a row are so so so much more hateable. What did Gonzaga ever do to you? hahaha.

G Will I have told u why twice before lol

1. Adam Morrison played for them, hate them for life.

2. Their coach is a goober.

3. They sign certain players that are goobers

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

If Auburn beats Kentucky I want Virginia to win. I do NOT want to play Purdue. I'm not as nervous for the game tomorrow as I was leading up to UNC. 

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

My #1 bracket is officially busted.  I had Gonzaga beating us in the final.  So I guess that means we will win it now!  

Might as well. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

If Auburn beats Kentucky I want Virginia to win. I do NOT want to play Purdue. I'm not as nervous for the game tomorrow as I was leading up to UNC. 

We match up perfectly with purdue. Virginia has the Ole Miss gameplan vs us on steroids. @Tiger outlined it perfectly that outside of Kentucky Virginia is the worst matchup for us in the country. 

21 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Thank u Texas tech! I hate Gonzaga more than any team in basketball

More than Duke?  Wow?  Why?

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Might as well. 

I have Auburn as National Champs. I felt good about it until Chuma got the knee injury. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

G Will I have told u why twice before lol

1. Adam Morrison played for them, hate them for life.

2. Their coach is a goober.

3. They sign certain players that are goobers

hahha Mark Few is a goober? He is harmless. He is the sweet old chap who plays chess in the park who gives you great advice when life is giving you troubles. Lol Adam Morrison? he is not good enough for anyone to form any kind of opinion on him. that is giving him to much power and credit. When you average 88 ppg and lead the country in scoring you are not goobers! lmao. I will focus my hate on Roy temper tantrum child like meltdown Williams and Mob Boss Calipari!!!haha

Archived