Donald Trump- utterly unpatriotic

TexasTiger

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/27/2019 at 8:55 PM, AU64 said:

Haven't seen elle in quite a while.. kind of missed her nonsense though I still worry about the little kids being propagandized  by her.  Was she suspended or just giving us a break ?. 

**** you. 

I’m sick of ignorant ass white males thinking that because I express my views on a message board that I cannot possibly be a good teacher. Just because you idiots may not be able to maneuver between worlds doesn’t mean I can’t. I do my job and I do it well. I’m tired of the insults about my profession.  Stop. 

20 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:
On 5/27/2019 at 8:55 PM, AU64 said:

**** you. 

No need for all the anger Elle. A simple " I leave my emotions about hating President Trump and conservative white males at home" would suffice.

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

No need for all the anger Elle. A simple " I leave my emotions about hating President Trump and conservative white males at home" would suffice.

My comment had nothing to do with Trump. Try reading all the words next time. 

38 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

**** you. 

I’m sick of ignorant ass white males thinking that because I express my views on a message board that I cannot possibly be a good teacher. Just because you idiots may not be able to maneuver between worlds doesn’t mean I can’t. I do my job and I do it well. I’m tired of the insults about my profession.  Stop. 

You are a joke and a racist.......everyone seems to know that but you......bet your students know it too...

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

You are a joke and a racist.......everyone seems to know that but you......bet your students know it too...

Seriously, you're coming across as a ginormous ass right now.  The woman's profession has nothing to do with this conversation.  You brought it up for no damn reason.  Petty ass sh** on your part. 

6 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Seriously, you're coming across as a ginormous ass right now.  The woman's profession has nothing to do with this conversation.  You brought it up for no damn reason.  Petty ass sh** on your part. 

Sure it does....are you naive enough to believe she leaves her hate at home when she goes to school?  If so, why do cities fire cops or other public employees over Facebook comments.?

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Sure it does....are you naive enough to believe she leaves her hate at home when she goes to school?  If so, why do cities fire cops or other public employees over Facebook comments.?

Naive?  Not at all.  It's sad that you apparently think people can't just do a job without an agenda.  I taught classes at Auburn.  Never once brought up my political views or anything of the sort to my students.  It wasn't appropriate for the setting.  I'm in management now at my current company.  Same deal.  Not a single person there knows my political views and I don't know the opinions of others, nor do I want to know.

Most people are professionals.  They go to work, do a job, and go home.  Water cooler talk consists of last night's television shows, the game, new restaurants, how the kids are, etc.  Not sure where you worked, but politics are typically off limits.

And again I'll reiterate.  In this thread, her job had zero context in the discussion.  You brought it up from out of nowhere as a reason to try and demean her for whatever reason.  It's petty and you should be ashamed.

15 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

My comment had nothing to do with Trump. Try reading all the words next time. 

Yes, of course.......just concerned about this anger thing.

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm in management now at my current company. 

Congratulations on making management Brad.

I bet that "ignorant ass white male" 64  feels no shame. 

.....President Donald Trump spent most of Thursday in Normandy, France, to commemorate the 75th anniversary of D-Day and honor the Americans who fought and died to liberate France from Nazi occupation in World War II.

But he didn’t let the solemnity of the occasion stop him from talking trash about his political enemies.

Sitting just a few feet away from the thousands of white grave markers at the Normandy American Cemetery, where more than 9,000 American war dead are buried, Trump gave an interview to Fox News’s Laura Ingraham in which he insulted former special counsel Robert Mueller and said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — or “Nervous Nancy,” as he called her — is “a disaster.”

Asked if he would mind if Mueller were to testify before Congress, as House Democrats want, Trump replied that the special counsel had “made a fool out of himself” the last time he testified.

Trump then added: “Nancy Pelosi — I call her ‘Nervous Nancy’ — Nancy Pelosi doesn’t talk about it. She’s a disaster. She’s a disaster. Let her do what she wants, you know what? I think they’re in big trouble.”.........

.......It’s a longstanding tradition that American politicians are supposed to “leave politics at the water’s edge” when they travel abroad — meaning you don’t smear your political opponents when you’re outside the country. Politicians of both parties have broken the unwritten rule in the past, but Trump has done so repeatedly, and with gusto.

But for Trump to denigrate two fellow Americans — two Americans whom Trump may not like but whose patriotism and loyalty to the country is unquestionable, and one of whom is a decorated veteran — while sitting just a few feet away from the remains of America’s fallen military heroes is a different level entirely.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/6/6/18655486/trump-d-day-nancy-pelosi-robert-mueller-cemetery-normandy-france

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Utterly unpatriotic. Totally self-centered. Incredibly weak and insecure. And he’s your kind of guy?

“Utterly unpatriotic.” 

Keep it going Tex. Gosh I love this. 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Utterly unpatriotic. Totally self-centered. Incredibly weak and insecure. And he’s your kind of guy?

9 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

“Utterly unpatriotic.” 

Keep it going Tex. Gosh I love this. 😂😂😂😂

Was that directed toward you Nola? I thought he was just mumbling to himself again.

On 5/28/2019 at 1:18 PM, aubiefifty said:

i think you just did. if i am gonna be your spokesperson you need to come up with some green and a week on the beach once a year............

Green as in Devil's lettuce❤😁

On 6/4/2019 at 9:10 PM, AU64 said:

Exactly who am I a racist to? 

You are an insecure male  that has to result to personal insults because my political beliefs don’t fall in line with yours . When someone resorts to personal attacks that’s a very clear sign they cannot argue their point. 

On 6/5/2019 at 6:47 AM, AU64 said:

Who exactly do you think I hate?  You’ve just concocted some bull**** because I don’t politically agree with Republicans. 

On 6/5/2019 at 12:53 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Yes, of course.......just concerned about this anger thing.

No you aren’t. You’re just making snide quips because you see an opportunity. 

8 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Who exactly do you think I hate?

President Trump and white males males that support him. The word white puts you in the "racist" category. You have freely called Trump supporters racist in previous post without evidence other than political beliefs. Me being one one of them. 

You do have anger issues. I certainly hope you do not indoctrinate your kids. Many great teachers make that mistake. 

On 6/5/2019 at 8:30 AM, GiveEmElle said:

**** you. 

"Ignorant ass white males"....I guess racist and sexist is the new woke

16 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

President Trump and white males males that support him. The word white puts you in the "racist" category. You have freely called Trump supporters racist in previous post without evidence other than political beliefs. Me being one one of them. 

You do have anger issues. I certainly hope you do not indoctrinate your kids. Many great teachers make that mistake. 

Oh, you got me on that one. I hate orange men. Or man. Since there’s only one on the planet unless you count the orangutans, which I happen to love. And I love white males as well, just not the ones who praise a mendacious intellectually challenged mouth breather. I’m not sure you’re aware but if you support a racist then that indicates you’re fine with it. 

And once again you crawl in the mud with weak males  like PT and 64 and bring my profession into it without ever having seen me actually do my job. You have to result to personal insults merely because I see Trump for the con he is while you bend the knee. 

On 6/7/2019 at 11:27 AM, GiveEmElle said:

You are an insecure male 

7 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

And once again you crawl in the mud with weak males 

On 6/4/2019 at 8:30 PM, GiveEmElle said:

I’m sick of ignorant ass white males

Salty....she is a protected species...even by mods I guess...Amazes me she still has a job with public hate speech like that..:dunno: 

I know this section of the forum is loose but comments like those you quoted are an embarrassment to the Aufamily...or should be...

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Salty....she is a protected species...even by mods I guess...Amazes me she still has a job with public hate speech like that..:dunno: 

I know this section of the forum is loose but comments like those you quoted are an embarrassment to the Aufamily...or should be...

Keep on with the personal insults just because I’m not in agreement with you about how your POTUS is a white savior. It just evidences your lack of intelligence. 

Its also worthy to note than you’ve only attacked my inability to do my job and not anyone else who has expressed liberal views. Do you fear women who speak their minds? 

Archived