Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Have y’all ever heard that story about Boobee’s mama making him do push-ups after a game for fumbling? 

I haven't but would love to hear it. Also been wondering about Tebow"s roommate at Florida. Anybody know his name?

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Hey Toddc, I love your enthusiasm even though we as a team are naturally under scrutiny in a "quality-control" sense. I've learned that the game thread is really an analysis-fest. Don't miss the love when the good happens...it's easy to skip those posts, but they're there...but the game thread is probably not the place to purely enjoy the game unless all cylinders are firing,  much less hope to shame or convert an analyst...

I felt exactly like you did, three years ago. 💕

I’m good, believe me. I’m just checking in once in a while and feeling sorry for all these “Coach wannabes “. It’s funny to me and kinda entertaining to be honest. Love all your posts by the way!

2 minutes ago, WarEagle1982 said:

Why the h^*l doesn’t Kam Martin play more?

I heard he beat Gus in Madden

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

So when we play Bama and UGA and have the same offense and defense are we going to be vanilla then too?  Saving it for the mythical bowl game against a potential team like Indiana in some no name bowl if we even make it to a bowl.  I’m so tired of these play calls and this vanilla nonsense. 

Worked against Purdue. Hard to argue with that kind of success. Memphis won't know what hit 'em in the Birmingham Bowl.

2 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Glad to see Gatewood get a singular run. But the flea flicker was a thing of beauty. 

Wish it would have been a little further out in front. 

Damn dude. It hit him in the freakin hands. Some people would complain about winning the lottery. 

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

All of our minds: “he’s gonna drop it ain’t he”

Was scared that he overthew it tbh

What grade is McCreary? I haven’t noticed him until this year but he’s played well.

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Damn dude. It hit him in the freakin hands. Some people would complain about winning the lottery. 

After he slowed up to time it out.... Against singular coverage that's a pick. 

Still it was a nice play.

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Would have been nice to get a akeaway there.

We don’t do that here unless it’s handed to us. 

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

I’m good, believe me. I’m just checking in once in a while and feeling sorry for all these “Coach wannabes “. It’s funny to me and kinda entertaining to be honest. Love all your posts by the way!

I love YOUR "Follower of the Way." Ultimately...THAT'S our allegiance...War Eagle, friend!

Archived