5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

What qualifies him to know this over other beat writers who have CB'd him to AU?

Nothing over them as far as I know.

3 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I don't wanna trash him, but I am curious as to why he's the end-all-be-all voice to Green's recruitment status... 

Nobody said or implied he is. He covers AU basketball recruiting for a site so his opinion was worth sharing.

1 hour ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Auburn assistants are in Napa at Prolific Prep today for Jalen Green per Keith....

1 hour ago, boomstick said:

Multiple coaches are visiting Green today. 

April can't get here fast enough.

27 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nothing over them as far as I know.

Nobody said or implied he is. He covers AU basketball recruiting for a site so his opinion was worth sharing.

I agree with you - I'm wondering about his opinion, not about the reason you posted it

On 2/24/2020 at 8:11 AM, doverstutts said:

you are wrong, not hooks this time. Someone close to an assistant coach and engaged to my granddaughter

I have no connection or inside info, but shared a little strategic thinking in the FBI NCAA Stuff thread you may find interesting.

1. MEMPHIS LEADS FOR FIVE-STAR JALEN GREEN

Jalen Green

Jalen Green (https://rivals.com)

I bring this up because there has been a lot of talk of late surrounding Auburn’s growing chances with Green and that the Tigers might even be the leader for him. While we have never underestimated AU's chances, I don't think they are the team to beat.

That would be Memphis. Green’s relationship with Penny Hardaway and Mike Miller is strong and while things have not gone according as planned this season, Memphis remains in a good spot.

Fresno State, Oregon and USC are also involved but Green has a better chance of playing professionally next year compared to remaining on the West Coast. A college decision won’t be made until April, at the earliest, allowing the soon-to-be sped up coaching carousel to slow down and roster turnovers to take place. Memphis has the slight edge with Auburn nipping at its heels.

51 minutes ago, ellitor said:

This guy sure is stubborn. He is the same one who did not believe AU was going to get Chris Moore right? Even when it started to leak out they we were obviously going to get him. Does he have memphis ties or something? I know he is a national guy right now.

So correct me if I am wrong here. BUT we got really well connected people on 247 saying if he goes to college that it is Auburn  (jerry meyer and andrew slater both who used to have crystal balls on memphis) and The buzz to Auburn is to much to ignore. We got this guy saying Memphis is still the team to beat AND we got J Lee basically saying if anyone says they know where Jalen Green is going they are lying because no one knows.

42 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

So correct me if I am wrong here. BUT we got really well connected people on 247 saying if he goes to college that it is Auburn  (jerry meyer and andrew slater both who used to have crystal balls on memphis) and The buzz to Auburn is to much to ignore. We got this guy saying Memphis is still the team to beat AND we got J Lee basically saying if anyone says they know where Jalen Green is going they are lying because no one knows.

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

I think the NCAA frowns on this sort of thing! We’re in trouble for sure now!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Memphis Rivals reporter flipped his pick on Green from Memphis to AU FWIW.

WOW!  Early yet, but we will end up with the best BB recruiting class in AU history. Living in Atlanta, I have found it hard to get to games but I will have to get some tickets to see these future 1st round NBAers play for AU next year. Can't even imagine having possibly 3, 5 star kids in this class with 1 or 2, 4 star kids and the best player in KY. Not forgetting returning several second year players that can contribute. 

I am sure we will lose some games simply bc we will be young, but once these kids gel, watch out. This hasn't happened ever for me but I am more excited for BB recruiting than FB recruiting. 

Every day i check this board waiting to see this penned at the top with the title changed to Green Commits to AU!!!!! Get on it Jalen!!! Lets do this!!!!

Archived