LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nix is not gonna win this.  How Gus can justify not allowing Gatewood in for a few series is beyond me. I'm not trashing Nix. He just isnt ready for high pressure games. 

Just now, shabby said:

nix is not gonna win this.  How Gus can justify not allowing Gatewood in for a few series is beyond me. I'm not trashing Nix. He just isnt ready for high pressure games. 

Well if the refs call holding on that last LSU touchdown drive this is a completely different game.  

Honest question...if the calls are bogus and continue to be, has there ever been precedent of a team walking out under refusal to play unless things shape up? Can you go on strike in the middle of the game? What is actually allowed, to get the refs' attention?

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

The WORST top 10 team I've seen in a while honestly. 

We all know they slid us in at 10th to make this a top ten matchup

2 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

These refs are F------ awful. I would pull the team off the field.

I've been screaming this.  With the weather and these refs it's time someone does it.  No win is worth the kids health and safety.

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

The WORST top 10 team I've seen in a while honestly. 

We're good when everything is going to plan....the slightest hiccup and we don't know what to do

When you combine the SEC officials, LSU's already great offense, our awful OL, a QB that may or may not be ready to start, and of course our suspect coaching on offense, this could be a looonnngggg game. 

Siposs with an amazing catch. Whew that could have been awful. 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

That’s the play I saw, I’m pretty sure his face mask was grabbed too. 

Well Moultry was held on the TD.

And Big Kat was held (in a headlock, no less) on that early 3rd down conversion.

Archived