LSU game thread

AubWes33

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

So, the only reason we're in the game has nothing to do with our great defense? It's just because LSU has Bama on their mind. Thanks for that morsel of Bammer logic. You must have been an honor student in Tuscaloosa. No one here has a low enough IQ to converse with you dude. Go away.

AU has a great defense!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Go back to making out with your mom, bammer.

Come on. Show some decency. It's much more likely to be their 1st cousin and/or a horse.

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

It’s aN inside joke I guess. Davidson called Brown fat when he tripped on the fumble return. Next game Brown called Davidson fat for not getting more sacs. You must not watch post game interviews. They are hilarious. 

I thought you was talking and Williams! My bad bro. My mistake and my apologies!

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Sherwood and Smoke are honestly showing out in the secondary.

Me and @bigbird been calling for this since last year....of course I was the only one called dumb for it 😂

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Bo commercial with the baseball bat is funny as hell 

Surprised he would acknowledge their PHONY 17 NCs, though. Not sure what it is, but it ain't 17.

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I haven't ever made a post like that. Make out with your momma. Come on.

A bammer talking smack on our board, during our game. Do you like his mom or something?

17 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

My username is a reference to bo jackson, genius. And i wasnt calling you stupid, I was referring to your post. It was my opinion.

My apologies for the confusion. War eagle. 

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

After the crap you post??? 😂😂😂 Bammer talking smack during our game and you defend him. Nice.

Not defending anyone. The reference to incest was kind of uncalled for.

9 minutes ago, au701948 said:

I agree. That part of the game has to change NOW!

It may just be the D's day to get the win because DJ is our leading rusher after that 20+ plus run, he only had 56 at the half. DJ is having himself a day right now WDE

Archived