LSU game thread

AubWes33

5 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

😂😂😂😂 You're hilarious. What a total moron. LMAO.

You fighting folks on a forum, insecure. See ya next week!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus play calling was suspect multiple times. Was a very winnable game that we lost again that's what hurts the most.. Nix was so off and Gus is afraid to replace him.  Is he afraid of three and out? Should give Gatewood at least a chance. Officials were horrible as usual. Man our D Line was getting mugged.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Since 05 at the house of the barking mid life crisis face painted clowns adults with spiked shoulder pads and you already know not since 99 at overrated death valley. I want to bring that up. Florida was x3453345 louder than LSU. Any stadium can be defeaning at night. It takes a special place to be loud in the afternoon. I have heard the swamp, Jordan hare etc. Stadiums way louder than 2:30 LSU games at the same time slot.

GWill, I appreciate you and your posts

5 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

We probably will never know.

Yep and that's a problem that will continue through Thanksgiving weekend. Its hard to put myself in Malzahn's shoes but I think he knows this year is it. His calls and his decisions. He knows in the back of his mind his family's set regardless of  the W-L record at Auburn University in 2019 so what's the point of sitting the starter he named back in August who happens to be a legacy for Joey? He's pretty much cashed out. He'll land a HC job somewhere in the CUSA or AAC but he will fade off. 

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Ive already told you, pea-brain. Where is your proof that it wouldn't have? Huh? Where is it? You dont know either, because Gatewood wasnt put in! My god, dude, do I need to get out crayons and draw you a picture? 

I'm not sure you're smart enough to tell the colors apart, tbh, but you're welcome to try.

The burden of proof is on the person making the assertion. Why do you think it would work? My evidence for why it would it is that they didn't trust him enough to put him in. 

That should be pretty obvious, even to someone who wouldn't have the brainpower to pour piss out of a boot if the directions were written on the bottom of it.

Gus has to beat either Georgia or Bama or he is gone.  I have never wished for an Auburn loss and never will, but at this point is so tempting. Forget the buyout and just get him out.  We are a soft team on the offensive side of the ball.  Shocked it was even that close.  If not for the herculean effort by the defense, it would have been a blowout.  Wish some way of keeping Kevin Steele and his crew and replace the whole offensive side including the head coach.

The guru is giving us his press conference. I can't wait to here this. We didn't get it done offensively. Understatment of the year.

He is blaming it on penalties. We got to do a better job. LOL. Same ole coachspeak.

19 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Great seeing all the, er, less than regular posters that show up on game day, pile on after a loss, and then disappear until the next pile on opportunity. Three point loss on the road to #2 LSU with an 18 year old QB? If Davidson and Brown don't get loaded up with post season hardware there IS a fix. 

One sentence of your talking points sounds sound really good on paper. The problem, the insufferable, perpetually-unsolved problem, is what our regularly-posting, AUFaMiLy-committed eyes collectively watched for 60 football minutes this week, mirroring countless other weeks, which scream and rail against the predictable indignity of losing a very, very, albeit unpredictably very WINNABLE GAME despite the betting odds!! Such gifts are handed to us nearly weekly, and yet those who have the power to open them arrogantly leave them boxed...

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

GWill, I appreciate you and your posts

Right back at you fam!!! We are in this together!!!

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Since 05 at the house of the barking mid life crisis face painted clowns adults with spiked shoulder pads and you already know not since 99 at overrated death valley. I want to bring that up. Florida was x3453345 louder than LSU. Any stadium can be defeaning at night. It takes a special place to be loud in the afternoon. I have heard the swamp, Jordan hare etc. Stadiums way louder than 2:30 LSU games at the same time slot.

Stadium noise is just an excuse. How many times have we seen road teams who have no business even being within 2 scores come out on top against programs like UGA, AU, and even LSU @ night even(Troy). There was that cute little article of prepping the O for the crowd in baton rouge. Obviously that was a waste of time

4 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

I'm not sure you're smart enough to tell the colors apart, tbh, but you're welcome to try.

The burden of proof is on the person making the assertion. Why do you think it would work? My evidence for why it would it is that they didn't trust him enough to put him in. 

That should be pretty obvious, even to someone who wouldn't have the brainpower to pour piss out of a boot if the directions were written on the bottom of it.

Dude, you talk alot but you are stupid AF. I dont know... maybe the team will react positively to the change? Maybe JG hits one of the 15 passes Bo doesn't? Maybe JG breaks a run? Like I said, do you need a picture drawn? This is basic stuff obviously beyond your comprehension. Im done with you man. You have no common sense whatsoever. Go back to smoking whatever youre smoking.

23 minutes ago, Zeek said:

If there’s a ranking of Auburn’s problems, then Bo Nix is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down on that list. 

Gus is reasons 1-20

Gus has plenty of blame, don't get me wrong. But does Gus make Bo miss wide open WRs as bad as I've seen in college football ? This is the 2nd game where he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn in key situations. He is a Div 1 scholarship player and often cant hit basic passes.

Back to my original post, if we get even average passing at our QB position tonight, even with the plays CALLED, we win that game going away. Same with the Florida game. There is something wrong when you make a good pass and then miss that many passes that badly. Of course Gus leaves him in there and doesn't give Joey a chance so there is that and that is on Gus.

I can’t blame Nix for going out there when he ain’t have it. That’s some Bama s***, and I’ll try to refrain from it for the time being. Coaches gotta put players in a position to win. Even if you gotta play politics, politics aren’t stopping you from using Joey to give Bo the best chance to win. Auburn isn’t going to change with just Gus being fired though, I want to communicate that with people

6 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Gus has plenty of blame, don't get me wrong. But does Gus make Bo miss wide open WRs as bad as I've seen in college football ? This is the 2nd game where he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn in key situations. He is a Div 1 scholarship player and cant hit basic passes. Back to my original post, if we get even average passing at our QB position tonight, even with the plays CALLED, we win that game going away. Same with the Florida game. There is something wrong when you make a good pass and then miss that many passes that badly.

Gus is 7 years into a tenure where hes won 10 games twice and lost 5 games or more the other 5. He made himself OC this year and the narrative all year since the bowl game has been Malzahn's revenge tour, himself against the world. Lol the real CFB world had been kicking his ass since the first week of October. 

4 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

But does Gus make Bo miss wide open WRs as bad as I've seen in college football ?

He did put him in that position and make the play call. It is on Gus. Bo is still a true freshman playing high school ball this time last year. Gatewood needs a significant game opportunity. Period. Any other coach would have by now. 

Archived