Bo Nix: "Hold my root beer."

Posting from morgue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Wow, we let the clock just run out and the boobirds have shown up

You know why ...

How's Auburn baseball looking this year?

Don't blame the boo-birds. Going into the locker room is just dumb. Throw one up, **** it. Live a little.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yeah I'm saying Gus > Bo on the blame scale. Dude can't keep taking huge shots on 3rd and manageable.

In fairness it's conditioning, I mean Gus isn't really use to third and manageable. 

Just now, Never2Yield said:

You know why ...

NONE of the booing is (or should be, at least) directed at either the players or the defensive staff.

Just now, cole256 said:

Memphis always keeps a good hb

That dude the last few years shredded my Knights every damn time.

AAC > ACC change my mind.

Nix has 237 yards, a bunch of drops, a fumble lost, and 1 poor throw. He is playing fine. 

the offense is so choppy it is hard to watch. So many subs and weird play calls.  

Sucks that the players had to be boo'd off the field, but hopefully the AD here's this loud and clear. No offense against terrible teams isn't acceptable. Gus needs some heat put on him. If we play like this against Georgia and Bama, even with this NC caliber D, we'll still get blown out.

i keep hearing that gus runs the same style o as the klemps. if so maybe he needs to go visit. they seem to seldom ever struggle much on o.

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Its going to reach a point here folks, where if you continue to defend this coach, you just look silly...

But we're a perennial 8-4 team...

Just now, AUwent said:

NONE of the booing is (or should be, at least) directed at either the players or the defensive staff.

Agreed, and I don't think it is.

Its going to reach a point here folks, where if you continue to defend this coach, you just look silly...

Uh... that was like 2 years ago or so... I dunno it's all running together anymore

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

My fault for stirring it up  I'm just having some fun while literally watching this game with zero stress. This week killed it for me. Just ready for basketball lol.   Quite enjoyable really despite our struggles.  

I have missed and been concerned about you AUB. Happy to see you tonight.. Let's tear up those Samford Lookalikes. 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Nix has 237 yards, a bunch of drops, a fumble lost, and 1 poor throw. He is playing fine. 

the offense is so choppy it is hard to watch. So many subs and weird play calls.  

He has more than one poor throw but I agree he has played pretty good, especially the start of the game

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

what was the pattern you were seeing bird......and there go the boo  birds.

3rd and 4-8 and it's a single receiver route 30+ yards down the field

3 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

GROG

Exactly

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Too late

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yeah I'm saying Gus > Bo on the blame scale. Dude can't keep taking huge shots on 3rd and manageable.

Oh I agree.  But some of the play calls have been there tonight.  

What did the coach do? Offense was moving up and down the field. Over 300 yards of offense. QB overthrows, people not making catches, missed FGs... that's not on Gus. Blame where it is due, but it's not been a badly called game.

Archived