What will it take for us to beat UGA?

gr82b4au

20 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9392077

Eddie Murphy's sheer versatility there, brother Loof! 🤣🤣

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no doubt our D will play lights out, the same as with LSU and every other game this year. I simply just do not have a clue where we will be Offensively. It is possible that our O will operate as a well oiled machine, but based on what we are conditioned to seeing, that is not probable. I am just so tired of getting to this point in our season only to see us settle for an 8-4 season (win the non conference games and split the conference games,) and be content with having a good season. Here as we get ready for the UGA game, is anybody else sharing these feelings?

We have 2 good chances to beat uga....

Jan. 11 at Auburn arena, and February 19 in Athens.  

Seriously, Gus can’t beat a team with a mediocre or better defense.   uga’s defense is pretty good.  I think the butt-sniffers will beat us by 2 TDs.   

imo we are gonna have to revisit some if not all of the gameplan from 2017 and get off to a somewhat fast start, both offenses are gonna have to try to beat the other through the air because neither is gonna have smooth sailing with the running games against the D

We certainly have the defense to do the job if they play up to their capabilities. Offensively we have the talent too if Gus calls a perfect game and Bo executes his best game.  Everything else would fall into place even special teams.

Archived