I'm done.

TitanTiger

45 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

Gus seems to be regressing as a coach. If it wasn't for Steele we would be at or below South Carolinas level. 

Honestly though. Could you imagine if we still had Ellis Johnson as coordinator. We'd be Arkansas.....

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, doug3020 said:

I'm not buying we will win. They still have WR's all over the place and they will score. We will not score more than 20 due to the fact that our offense is so predictable and our OC is stubborn beyond repair.

Whoa you think we score 20?

4 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Don't think it's recruiting. That's the one thing I think Gus is good at. It's his use of personnel and in game coaching where he absolutely sucks

Gus' offensive recruiting is smoke and mirrors.

4 minutes ago, Bottomfeeder said:

If Gus goes to Waffle House after a win, then where does he go after a loss? Krystal?

I think he probably goes to WhatANothingBurger

8 minutes ago, Bottomfeeder said:

If Gus goes to Waffle House after a win, then where does he go after a loss? Krystal?

No-Huddle House. 

On offense this year: “At times, we’re playing real good, and at times we’re not. We played inconsistent tonight.”

A generic Gus quote. Smh. I absolutely believe the power brokers are definitely sick of this crap .

14 minutes ago, Bottomfeeder said:

It cannot be Krystal.  Any visit to Krystal would be enough to ensure that any sane human being does all that they can to avoid returning there.

12 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

3-N-Out Burger

Y'all had better start a thread.  These are all funny and I am out of likes.  We have a Daily Joke on our morning announcements at school.  These are right up there.

Outback (in the Doghouse)?

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

On offense this year: “At times, we’re playing real good, and at times we’re not. We played inconsistent tonight.”

A generic Gus quote. Smh. I absolutely believe the power brokers are definitely sick of this crap .

Image result for captain obvious talksImage result for captain obvious talksImage result for captain obvious footballImage result for captain obvious talks

images (5).jpeg

2 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

And The Cars

Good Times Roll on a loop

5bac1b5766393.image.jpg

Uh oh, it's magic! I like the nightlife baby...let's go!

4 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Paging 64 and Mikey, I need your expertise after this of why Gus should be our coach 

I can impersonate ....  AU lost to 3 of the best teams in the country, with a fresh QB and the toughest schedule in the country.  Gus is the only HC that has beaten Saban twice and he’ ps win like 33% of the top 10 teams he’s faced.  And who else can Auburn get that’s better, and there’s a risk we could end up like Tennessee.  

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Money isn’t a problem. If the boosters want Gus gone bad enough he will go

It hasn't hit that point. No matter the whining and crying from admins and mods on this board.

Gus isn't good enough for what Auburn wants, but his buyout is enough for mediocre seasons to stave off the gigantic payoff for firing him. They'll be cool with these "decent" seasons until there isn't such a hefty $$$ amount to getting rid of him... only thing that'll hasten it is a 50% or less season.

Archived