Why Gus is going to be fired.

ToomersStreet

1 hour ago, ToraGirl said:

Mods, again, where is the WOW! button? Bashing public schools (and so foully) in the same conversation as the ungodly amount of $$$ floating in the world of "athletic entertainment?" 🤮

I do hope everyone in your profession works as hard as you do to make it better. It's been nice, but I need to adjust my account settings.  Downright funny how I mistakenly keep thinking I'm conversing with Bruce Willis.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. ❤🍁🦋

Lol so you get snarky and someone tosses it back and you get upset.

Lot of people in my profession that don't care about anything but the paycheck and the ego's the profession allows.

If you want to ignore go right ahead. Just don't be one of those try and bait, then name call, then brag about I ignore them people.

Have a great Holidays and a great life.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad that “some” people come on a message board, act like an arrogant know it all, demean someone else’s profession, get their jollies on trying to make a nice lady feel bad and then get snarky with that lady. Says a lot about them.

6 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Sad that “some” people come on a message board, act like an arrogant know it all, demean someone else’s profession, get their jollies on trying to make a nice lady feel bad and then get snarky with that lady. Says a lot about them.

You're too kind. It's really okay. I'll always have something to say if I feel hopeless after reading someone's post...there's more than one kind of negativity out there. Too many oxymorons being thrown around. Bashing teachers was just the icing. I'm just Tigger; can't abide Eeyore. Thanks. NIX! 

5 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

You're too kind. It's really okay. I'll always have something to say if I feel hopeless after reading someone's post...there's more than one kind of negativity out there. Too many oxymorons being thrown around. Bashing teachers was just the icing. I'm just Tigger; can't abide Eeyore. Thanks. NIX! 

I just hate it when someone smears the good name of Bruce Willis. 😁

6 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

😂😃😄

erwrew.gif

On 11/22/2019 at 8:47 PM, nixtosanders94 said:

I kept waiting for the diehard courage to pop through...I had a sixth sense that it was coming...but ultimately, I had to look who's talking...the voice of Mikey (no shade...cast role)...something new in the cold light of day...did my best to fight fire with fire before I split to remain unbreakable...

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

I kept waiting for the diehard courage to pop through...I had a sixth sense that it was coming...but ultimately, I had to look who's talking...the voice of Mikey...something new in the cold light of day...did my best to fight fire with fire before I split to remain unbreakable...

My guess is the guy is just Moonlighting as an Auburn fan. Probably considers himself The Last Boy Scout. Unfortunately he reminds me more of 12 Monkeys and when Gus is finally fired and the world doesn’t end...he will be very Red in the face...

12 hours ago, oracle79 said:

If it takes 7 years for the patient's knee to move after a stimulus, I'd pronounce him dead a lot sooner.

You wanted to fire Gus after the 2013 season when Auburn finished #2 and just missed a national championship by a few seconds? My, how clairvoyant of you. Got a stock pick or two to share with the board?

On 11/21/2019 at 8:24 PM, ellitor said:

He's not unfortunately. Let's just hope he gets weeded out eventually before we go in a bad talespin.

Unless we go on an absolute tear recruiting OL in the 2021 class forward, we are already in a tailspin.

10 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Unless we go on an absolute tear recruiting OL in the 2021 class forward, we already are in a tailspin.

All bets are off if we lose to bama. I'm not convinced by that BS article by P Marsh. If we lose to bama I don't think he will be back next year. He may not be fired but arky and us will work something out. Arky best chance at a "name" hire is Gus. Arky is not a desirable job. They will strike out on all their other top targets.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

All bets are off if we lose to bama. I'm not convinced by that BS article by P Marsh. If we lose to bama I don't think he will be back next year. He may not be fired but arky and us will work something out. Arky best chance at a "name" hire is Gus. Arky is not a desirable job. They will strike out on all their other top targets.

From how I've sifted the tea leaves I think the Arky thing is smoke.  PurgAUtory.

4 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

From how I've sifted the tea leaves I think the Arky thing is smoke.  PurgAUtory.

It may be smoke now but eventually their search is going to focus on Gus again when they strike out on all their other targets.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

It may be smoke now but eventually their search is going to focus on Gus again when they strike out on all their other targets.

From your lips to all of the gods' ears.

For the crowd not wanting to end up like Tennessee: don't look now but they are 3-3 in the SEC and only have Mizzou and Vandy left to play.  They very well could finish the season above us.

Sorry but if Gustav loses to the turds this year there’s no way we keep a coach that is that poor against our rivals and that inept at evaluating and recruiting o line talent. Oh also he has 0 connections when it comes to getting quality assistant coaches around him. No way the anti Gus boosters are held down this offseason. Jimmy’s gonna come out with Benjamin’s blazing. 

31 minutes ago, The Freak said:

For the crowd not wanting to end up like Tennessee: don't look now but they are 3-3 in the SEC and only have Mizzou and Vandy left to play.  They very well could finish the season above us.

Better than us for 2 seasons in a row.

9 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

No! no no no no no! This year please good lawd this year! ☹️

I'm praying hard!  Alas, The Good Lord has that prayer in the back of the line.

That said, honestly, silence is more promising than all the chatter from last year.  I'm actually still hopeful....just in a wait & see mode.

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Either way, let Arky get Norvell, Gus to MEMPHIS bringing the Dilly back West Tennessee. 

On 11/22/2019 at 7:46 PM, AUGunsmith said:

Bashing public schools should always be commended. Bashing any public, tax funded drain in productive society is a worthy cause. 

OK Boomer.

I'll at least respect this if you're against wars.

@AUsince72: More like December 2

10 minutes ago, AUwent said:

@AUsince72: More like December 2

Yeah, I wasn't sure if the 12/2 date was each year.  Guess I should've known.

Ok so let’s hypothesize that Gustav beats the turds wins the bowl game and ends up 10-3. Of course he’ll be around for next year. My question is do the PTB make him get rid of Grimes so we can get another o line coach? Or is that fantasy land? 

Archived