uat Score Prediction

tbone1430

We allow two busted pass plays and we let Harris waltz in once. They earn another long drive on us. We struggle but have one big score.

28-14 Turds

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/27/2019 at 7:31 AM, bigbird said:

Can Golf go first?

we have not seen much of golf since they started selling those 99 packs of pbr. and yes they really do or did.....lol

On 11/27/2019 at 11:00 AM, Brad_ATX said:

My head says Bama 24-20

My wallet says AU by 3.  The odds on the money line were too good not to take a shot.

how much if it is not too nosy?

on the pregame ironbowl show they said if ga beats tech bama has no chance for the playoffs.for some reason i think this bothers bama and they come out kinda down.........maybe. grins. sorry guys and girls but i will not concede nothing until the final whistle. if bo does not wake up until the fourth quarter we can only hoe the defense does their job. it is about time for bo to have a huge breakout game. i believe this game is one bo has looked forward to all his life. he understands what is at stake. i want this one bad but as long as our team plays as hard as it can and leaves it all out on the field i will survive a loss.......barely. but i say we win. we coming. we gonna bring the pain......................

On 11/27/2019 at 7:43 PM, DAG said:

I don’t know what happens week to week with this fanbase, but for someone with think Bama is worst than Florida and UGA. Maybe I have been looking at different Bama games but they are better than both those teams from a talent perspective. They have very good skill players. It’s not like the QB has to be a world beater. Jake Fromm wasn’t and neither was the kid from UF. I think our defense will keep us in it for a while, but Bama will pull away. 

I agree. They have the biggest advantage which is a HC who knows how to adjust. Ours goes back to his pee wee football playbook. Bama- 26  AU- 13

No clue about this game. What our offense will do is anyone's guess, and curious to see if we can limit Bama's offense early. 

If we are tied or winning after the 1Q, I think we win. We're not built to come from behind. 

35 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

how much if it is not too nosy?

Just $10 on AU.  I never bet huge.  Just do it for the entertainment aspect.  Have two other parlays out as well today at $5 each that have a nice return if they win.

But the odds on us winning straight up were +155 when I laid the money down.  Too good not to take the shot.

14 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Just $10 on AU.  I never bet huge.  Just do it for the entertainment aspect.  Have two other parlays out as well today at $5 each that have a nice return if they win.

But the odds on us winning straight up were +155 when I laid the money down.  Too good not to take the shot.

i miss the old football boards bd. they were so much fun. well i hope you win big then! lol

Archived