Null



Sign in to follow this  
WFE12

Bryce Brown sets 3pt record

Recommended Posts





It also sets G league record with made threes in a game without a miss. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be so amazing for bryce to get a shot at the nba.  Really hope he gets there. Perfect example of unbelievable hard work paying off.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We remember those nights when he would heat up and the 3’s would start falling.  No doubt he is somewhat streaky, but what a stroke!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2019 at 3:41 AM, gravejd said:

Would be so amazing for bryce to get a shot at the nba.  Really hope he gets there. Perfect example of unbelievable hard work paying off.  

I think he will get a shot at some point. He is a pure shooter and athletic enough to defend. I don't see him as a starter, but can see him finding a spot on bench where he gets some minutes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like I said when he was playing here, if he wants to be in the NBA he'll have to get very good at something else besides shooting. If he was as good on defense and some were saying he'd be signed. So either better at defending or ball handling, or facilitating. I always say ball handling would probably be his best bet, clearly he can shoot

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JwgreDeux said:

I think he will get a shot at some point. He is a pure shooter and athletic enough to defend. I don't see him as a starter, but can see him finding a spot on bench where he gets some minutes. 

He is close for sure...closer then I ever thought he’d get. He came to AU undersized and streaky as hell shooting the ball. And he has just about made it to the highest level possible in basketball. He deserves a lot of respect for that IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gravejd said:

He is close for sure...closer then I ever thought he’d get. He came to AU undersized and streaky as hell shooting the ball. And he has just about made it to the highest level possible in basketball. He deserves a lot of respect for that IMO. 

I've been a big Brown fan since his early days at AU. His shooting stroke is just so clean that you expect the ball to go in when he lets it go. More times than not, you can pick out shooters without watching the ball go in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It's like I said when he was playing here, if he wants to be in the NBA he'll have to get very good at something else besides shooting. If he was as good on defense and some were saying he'd be signed. So either better at defending or ball handling, or facilitating. I always say ball handling would probably be his best bet, clearly he can shoot

I don't know. His handles were atrocious. I think he could develop his defense faster than the other.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigbird said:

I don't know. His handles were atrocious. I think he could develop his defense faster than the other.

Well I don't want to criticize him because you know what that would lead to and I had arguments with people saying he was the best defender in the sec so j figured people would just agree with handling the ball improvements, but yes defense or handles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gravejd said:

He is close for sure...closer then I ever thought he’d get. He came to AU undersized and streaky as hell shooting the ball. And he has just about made it to the highest level possible in basketball. He deserves a lot of respect for that IMO. 

I said it after the draft and Ill say it now, he'd do alot for a team like Philly that has, in the recent past, depended on a few guys to be volume outside shooters. I don't know if he's JJ Reddick level, but he definitely has the volume down and loves shooting while moving like him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 7:46 AM, lost said:

We remember those nights when he would heat up and the 3’s would start falling.  No doubt he is somewhat streaky, but what a stroke!

Yeah, he was 1-12 in a game earlier in the week. Good showing Saturday though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this