Be happy we're still winning!

tgrogan21

Hopefully someone from the group of Jones, Johnson, Flanigan, and Cambridge will emerge. Preferably a good ball handler/facilitator. Doughty, McCormick, and Okoro seem to be playing a lot of minutes. Sharife Cooper can't get there fast enough.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Another week, another #1 team losing as Kansas gets beaten by Villanova.

no kidding?....i didn't even bother to watch it because I figured KU would curbstomp them

56 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

EMbYW0_WsAAcH6a.jpg

This map is gonna stay like this until at least Saturday when San Diego State plays. Don't think they're going to lose but Liberty plays @ LSU Sunday and I think they're gonna lose that game.

I wonder how high we climb in the polls this week? Several teams above us lost and we got our first power 5 win on the season. I'm thinking we will be just outside top 10 in all polls....i'm thinking 6-7 range. 

I REALLY hope this week turns out better for Auburn than it has for other top teams. So far this week, #4 Oregon, #5 Ohio State, #7 Louisville, #9 Memphis, and #10 Villanova have all lost.

17 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

I REALLY hope this week turns out better for Auburn than it has for other top teams. So far this week, #4 Oregon, #5 Ohio State, #7 Louisville, #9 Memphis, and #10 Villanova have all lost.

You're lack of faith in BRUCE has been noted, may this prove to be a lesson to you in the future.  😀

1 hour ago, dyehardfanAU said:

You're lack of faith in BRUCE has been noted, may this prove to be a lesson to you in the future.  😀

Not sure if you're serious or not but my faith in Bruce has never wavered. However, every team (even the great ones) lose games throughout the year. There's a reason their hasn't been an undefeated team in college basketball since 1975.

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Not sure if you're serious or not but my faith in Bruce has never wavered. However, every team (even the great ones) lose games throughout the year. There's a reason their hasn't been an undefeated team in college basketball since 1975.

I thought the smiley face gave it away.  I was just messing with you.

14 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I thought the smiley face gave it away.  I was just messing with you.

Gotcha. Sorry if I got defensive but you can't talk about my faith in Pearl wavering without me wanting to argue. lol

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Gotcha. Sorry if I got defensive but you can't talk about my faith in Pearl wavering without me wanting to argue. lol

No worries my man.

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I just wished we could've had Okoro last year and we'd have a national title I think

We’d also have won it last year had the refs not decided to screw us...I’m finding it really hard to get over that missed double dribble combined with the touch foul. I think had it been one of the other it would have been easier to take. 

But down their best player that team still should have played for the title....crazy run.

35 minutes ago, gravejd said:

We’d also have won it last year had the refs not decided to screw us...I’m finding it really hard to get over that missed double dribble combined with the touch foul. I think had it been one of the other it would have been easier to take. 

But down their best player that team still should have played for the title....crazy run.

I agree. I don't think history books will be able to show how good of ball we were really playing. I was livid at the missed double dribble. Samir pissed me off, I can't remember exactly what it was but the refs missed another call sort of at the end of the game that upset me too. Between that and when we lost to fsu in football I really can hardly take it to be honest

Archived