2020 4* CB Eric Reed Commits To AU!

ellitor

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

No

What you think about this cat? Seems he played mainly safety in HS and word was Kirby liked him as a safety, but we seem to have him slotted as a corner. 

Edited by ValleyTiger

11 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

What you think about this cat? Seems he played mainly safety in HS and word was Kirby liked him as a safety, but we seem to have him slotted as a corner. 

I haven't really looked at him yet. Sorry

10 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Next freshman to start at DB?? 

Domio & others will have something to say about who starts on the other side of Iggy should Iggy stay.

8 hours ago, bigbird said:

I haven't really looked at him yet. Sorry

There's your assignment for the Christmas holidays. I expect a full report no later than January 5th. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Yeah, if Iggy does return, the secondary is looking stout with Iggy, McCreary, Tutt, Sherwood, and Smoke starting.

Not sure it's a given McCreary beats out Domio although he very well may.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Judging by what McCreary put on tape this year and the fact that he's got a leg up as far as experience in the system, give me that fighter from Mobile. 

Doesn't mean I don't like Domio either tho. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

So what you're saying is we have depth!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Judging by what McCreary put on tape this year and the fact that he's got a leg up as far as experience in the system, give me that fighter from Mobile. 

Same. And McCreary was one of the few who got an INT off Burrow this year. That’s tough against him and those WR’s, especially playing press man

29 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Oh no!! Don’t start @bigbird 😂 

36 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yup! 3.4 guys per cornerback spot. 2.1 of them are either safeties or linebackers, but not to worry, they've got scholarships.

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yup! 3.4 guys per cornerback spot. 2.1 of them are either safeties or linebackers, but not to worry, they've got scholarships.

Even more with punt returners

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Fair but you don’t bring in a Juco CB & at the very least not expect him to compete to start..

3 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

I agree with you; I know there was one or two on here that weren't impressed with McCreary, but I was and it sure is funny JMR mentioned him in every one of his Things I Thought I saw game recaps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Fair but you don’t bring in a Juco CB & at the very least not expect him to compete to start..

I agree with that, and at the same time Steele rotates a lot of players and they all get quality reps. It is one of Steeles most impressive traits IYAM. I look forward to seeing Domio do his thing. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I agree with that, and at the same time Steele rotates a lot of players and they all get quality reps. It is one of Steeles most impressive traits IYAM. I look forward to seeing Domio do his thing. 

Word. Also, even if Iggy comes back we'll need someone to fill JD's spot in the rotation and dime package. 

• Like 1