ellitor

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ALLINtheFamily said:

See the source image

That's right....don't get snarky with me......:hammerin:

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Another University of Auburn player....they are going to mop us when we meet them.

We should do have one spring game where they call one team AU and the other UA

11 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Sorry, I appreciate what you do but you are not infallible and don't always see the bigger picture IMO.  But keep up the good work...

I don't claim to be but for the most part as this pertains to college & high school football recruiting I know a hell of a lot of stuff about this. More than most recruiting reporters who get paid to cover recruiting TBH. Yet when I reply to you & give you evidence for my reasoning on things you still question my knowledge on things. I appreciate you have experiences in the business world. However in many cases that doesn't apply to the recruiting world often times.

• ellitor changed the title to ESD Discussion Thread: Romello Height Commits To AU!

Excellent!! Mikey's pressure on staff for more quality/quantity LB-ish signings is working! 😁 (Have to say I read too much into Romello's  twitter account today still having him doing  a hand "U" w/ Manny Diaz).

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Really glad to add Height to the class.......don't love how it happened with him posting last weak he was 100% with Miami and now flips to us on signing day. 

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

. I appreciate you have experiences in the business world. However in many cases that doesn't apply to the recruiting world often times.

OK...my last comment.....it's not business world but the fact that I listen to a number of sports talks programs, nationally and sometimes they have opinions that differ from what folks on this site are posting......some of whom,   IMO,  have a somewhat limited perspective about what goes on elsewhere in college sports.  :dunno:     

Archived