2020 5* OT Broderick Jones (UGA)

Auburn Kev

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AubFanCT said:

Really? 

According to JLee.  This was pretty much how I expected it to go, Kirby is Gus' daddy.

18 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

According to JLee.  This was pretty much how I expected it to go, Kirby is Gus' daddy.

Dell McGee owns us just as much if not more.

11 minutes ago, logan adams said:

After last weekend, I had little hope to get him. Hopefully we can get a solid player to take the open slot.

I doubt that there's a player of high quality that's still available. If I had to guess, I'd say we'll save the slot for a transfer or use it in the '21 class. Maybe there is an outstanding grad transfer punter we could pick up?

13 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I doubt that there's a player of high quality that's still available. If I had to guess, I'd say we'll save the slot for a transfer or use it in the '21 class. Maybe there is an outstanding grad transfer punter we could pick up?

FWIW, JLee appears to be hedging.  Hinting that an unofficial visit may still take place this evening.  Hopefully we've made a "strong ass offer".

1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

FWIW, JLee appears to be hedging.  Hinting that an unofficial visit may still take place this evening.  Hopefully we've made a "strong ass offer".

J Lee should know from past experiences to keep his mouth shut. Do like the 🐐 KN and just go radio silent on Jones and let it play out.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

J Lee should know from past experiences to keep his mouth shut. Do like the 🐐 KN and just go radio silent on Jones and let it play out.

Guy's pretty much the worst but an update's an update so I figured I'd pass it along.

1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Guy's pretty much the worst but an update's an update so I figured I'd pass it along.

Him and war bleepin blogle. That I very much agree with. But that's fair. 

5 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I wonder why JLee would call it an unofficial visit? He could still come here on an official.  If it's unofficial he's probably just coming to watch the basketball game and won't listen to any recruiting pitches.

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I wonder why JLee would call it an unofficial visit? He could still come here on an official.  If it's unofficial he's probably just coming to watch the basketball game and won't listen to any recruiting pitches.

For clarification, he hasn't "said" anything other than BJ won't be coming for an official visit

He's liked several posts from semi-connected posters discussing visiting this evening unofficially. 

Not much difference but didn't want to sew any confusion. 

Oh well, have to hold out hope until that letter gets faxed to thUGA. Who knows maybe he comes and sees us spank UK in basketball and Pearl gives him a pitch after the game and he has an epiphany haha. 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

If KN is the 🐐 then JL is the 🐴(closest I can come to jackass)

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

If KN is the 🐐 then JL is the 🐴(closest I can come to jackass)

downloadfile-7.jpg

Why would he want to do an unofficial vs. official visit? If it’s unofficial, is it like me buying a ticket and going to the game? 

16 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Why would he want to do an unofficial vs. official visit? If it’s unofficial, is it like me buying a ticket and going to the game? 

Or he comes on an official  but it's a secret visit.

That isn't out of the realm of possibilities...nor is Kirby and Dell taking Gus and Co to the woodshed. 

However like half of UGAs line left. The one thing we had on them was playing time...

Plus they hired Matt Luke. 

Lol. Sighhhh smh. This has happened back to back years. Wanya Morris cancelled his OV to us after his Tennessee OV. If we got him to campus that next weekend we most likely get him. We can't win for losing. Strategically placed visits are crucial in crutin. Timing is everything. We are on a historically bad run at recruiting high school OT. There are way lesser programs who have done better in OT and OL crutin than us lately. We somehow top ourselves years after year on digging a even bigger hole.

But WE are Auburn!!! Quite frankly, if he has no interest in us any more, I'd rather him not come. I guess that's kind of rude. If he's coming with an open mind, then fine. Is there a chance that Kirby told him that if took anymore OVs that UGA wouldn't take him, but he still is interested in Auburn and wants to unofficial to make up his mind? I hope we play lights out tonight and has the time of his life and tells Kirby to shove it.

Archived