LSU vs. Clemson Who ya got?

CleCoTiger

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You so read my mind!!!  Just getting ready to start a thread!  I'm favoring LSU to win, but I honestly like both coaches...despite what a few others think.  To each his/her own!

The WORST...LSU vs. Bama (again).  Anything is better than that, IMO.

Image result for tigers everywhere

2 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

You so read my mind!!!  Just getting ready to start a thread!  I'm favoring LSU to win, but I honestly like both coaches...despite what a few others think.  To each his/her own!

The WORST...LSU vs. Bama (again).  Anything is better than that, IMO.

Image result for tigers everywhere

I would give a positive reaction to your comment but I'm out for today. Love the graphic!

1 minute ago, CleCoTiger said:

I would give a positive reaction to your comment but I'm out for today. Love the graphic!

Woody looks so worried.  I think I'll call him Nick.  :yay::zapbama:

Picking LSU. Like Coach O much more than Dabo so it's easy for me. I think the LSU offense is too much for anyone. 

30 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Woody looks so worried.  I think I'll call him Nick.  :yay::zapbama:

Please don't. Can't have my favorite childhood movie tarnished lol.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Please don't. Can't have my favorite childhood movie tarnished lol.

You make a great point.  Plus Nick has enough nicknames.  He's really more like Stinky Pete than Woody...

No accident the two best QBs in college are in the final game.

• WarTiger changed the title to LSU vs. Clemson Who ya got?

It’s going to be tough to slow LSU down. ( only one team has!). I don’t get surprised by anything Clemson does. I’m pulling Clemson. I wouldn’t bet though. 

I think Clemson is going to give LSU a run for their money. The Fighting Orgerons will be favored for certain but Clemson has the tools to pull this off. In any case, Go Auburn Lite! Whup them Cajuns!

With the way LSU beat Oklahoma I was thinking it would be easy to bet the farm on them to win.  Then Clemson played great last night and found a way to win when it didn't look like they would.  With that said, I'm picking LSU.

LSU is the better team but Clemson is the team I would least want to face if I were them. Clemson is very dangerous in the biggest games. That being said I still think LSU.

Ohio State would've matched up better with LSU than Clemson will. OSU should've won that game last night but kept shooting themselves in the foot. If Clemson comes out like that against Joe Burrow, it'll be over real fast. Burrow is the best college QB I've ever seen. It's just not even fair to the teams he's playing against.

LSU for me, no way LSU gets in the red zone 3 or 4 times and settle for FGs like OSU did last night.  Clemson’s defense didn’t come alive until their offense proved they could score last night.  If the NC game goes the same way, LSU wins going away.  I do believe Coach O will have those guys at the top of their game.

This LSU team is special.  LSU, playing in the Superdome, where they have won their last 2 championships, and now rallying behind Ensminger ... I take the Bayou Tigers.  I like this Clemson team, and think they showed a lot of grit last night.  They proved they are still the defending champs.  I just think they are running into a buzz saw. I would be most impressed with this Clemson team if they come away with a win because I don't think anybody will beat LSU on that day. 

Archived