LSU vs. Clemson Who ya got?

CleCoTiger

13 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I know we aren’t supposed to like Ross, sour grapes and all, but the kid is a beast. 

Shoot I got no problem with him. He didn't do us like he who shall not be named. He made the right decision.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clemson made that look pretty easy....

31 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Clemson's tiger looks like it belongs on a box of Frosted Flakes

"He don't look THAT good..." 🤣🤮

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Clemson calling plays like they have a plan. Running the whole arsenal with the same personnel on the field. Imagine that.

They're executing too

I don’t think LSU will win and haven’t since the matchup was announced . Mainly because Clemson has been there before and they are a lot calmer especially Trevor. He hasn’t lost yet and that speaks volumes 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I don’t think LSU will win and haven’t since the matchup was announced . Mainly because Clemson has been there before and they are a lot calmer especially Trevor. He hasn’t lost yet and that speaks volumes 

They probably won't boatrace them, but I think they win.

Not calling holding much either....a couple blatant holds ignored thus far.   I'm OK with refs letting them play unless the violation has a direct impact on a play outcome. 

Receivers in this game,  ridiculous.  I'll take Clemson's.  They look like pros getting separation at the line. 

Archived