2021 4* DT Marquis Robinson Commits To Auburn!

ellitor

• 2 months later...

Milton, FL.   Home of Reggie Slack. Can't watch video due to my location but I'm always good with a Robinson on an Auburn defense. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* DT Marquis Robinson Commits To Auburn!
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic

2 DT's and a  SDE  Coach Garner is coming through again and by his standards is coming through early. War Eagle and welcome to Auburn.

• Like 2

Boom boom booming boom 💥 boom 💥 

Love how Garner is not getting his guys in Feb!

Also glad to see only one play the kid made against my old HS.  Maybe he had a bad game against crosstown rival.   

Have we 'lost' any recruits to Univ of Auburn yet?   Those kids are always ballers!     Time to flip some kids from them for a change...hahahahaha

Nice get....We are off to a great start with picking up quality DLs.

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

We are off to a great start with picking up quality DLs

We are almost done. We are only taking 1-2 more.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Garner gets his guys 

He really should've retired when he was past his prime 5 years ago. But now he's in his prime again and he missed his chance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

We are almost done. We are only taking 1-2 more.

What’s next for the DL? I know Scooby but not counting him, what we doing now? Just trying to flip some guys?

2 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

What’s next for the DL? I know Scooby but not counting him, what we doing now? Just trying to flip some guys?

1-2 Bucks are the priority. Scoob like you said. Also sounds like we are gaining momentum on Brooks. Lastly the staff apparently likes Unrated juco Jimmori Robinson a lot.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ellitor said:

1-2 Bucks are the priority. Scoob like you said. Also sounds like we are gaining momentum on Brooks. Lastly the staff apparently likes Unrated juco Jimmori Robinson a lot.

Glad to hear it b/c so do I. Fun to watch his film. 

I just don’t know where we would be without Rodney.  He gets the good ones and coaches them up.  In my view the DL is second only to QB in importance to the team.  When The DL can get that push up front it disrupts everything the opposing offense is trying to do.  

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

He really should've retired when he was past his prime 5 years ago. But now he's in his prime again and he missed his chance. 

Do y’all remember that one dude here that was hellbent on this take? Can’t remember his name but I think he left 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1