NCAA Tournament Cancelled (Updated & Merged)

Texan4Auburn

On 3/11/2020 at 8:51 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

Don’t know why it didn’t embed

@ShocksMyBrain The URL had "mobile.twitter" in it preventing paste embedding. Once the "mobile." was removed it paste embedded fine. Not sure if this is something @RunInRed or @stoic-one can look into on getting mobile tweets paste embedded?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

How stupid and lame is this:

FSU National Champs

I mean, that just means there's now precedence for the Alabama State Senate to declare Auburn National Champs!

Make it so, Ms. Kay!

54 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

I mean, that just means there's now precedence for the Alabama State Senate to declare Auburn National Champs!

Make it so, Ms. Kay!

If I were Leonard Hamilton, I would tell the FL Senate thanks but no thanks. But maybe he's got some bammer in him.

5 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

FSU National Champs

I doubt they have beaten anybody ranked above them in the polls or bracketology to even consider a claim. Shouldn’t be awarded to anyone, but Kansas would have the only plausible claim considering they are currently ranked #1 after regular season. Geez. 

Let’s setup a 3 on 3 tournament of 32 teams based on the bracket yet to be released, and get a champ from this year. Take 5 from each team to give 2 bench players. Run the game first to 50 points wins the game. That can roughly be done in a weekend. No fans needed. I don’t care if the championship is recognized or not but it would be very intriguing. Similar idea to Big3 just without the 4 point shot. 

5 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

FSU National Champs

Wow, those Florida folks are big on this type of thing aren't they?

3 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

If I were Leonard Hamilton, I would tell the FL Senate thanks but no thanks. But maybe he's got some bammer in him.

Some here in Florida think of FSU as the "bammer" of FL...

3 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Makes me happy and sad at the same time. 

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Woohoo. That score looks about right.  Love it. 

To the folks who are quarantined or just want to have some March Madness: 

They're doing simulation of the entire tournament, click on the video and it will take you to their playlist of all games. Hope you guys enjoy.

On 3/19/2020 at 3:43 PM, tgrogan21 said:

To the folks who are quarantined or just want to have some March Madness: 

They're doing simulation of the entire tournament, click on the video and it will take you to their playlist of all games. Hope you guys enjoy.

To anyone who cares ... Auburn beat Cincy in the first round. We were down 10 at the 12 minute mark only to come back and win off of a 22-6 run to end the game. If that's not realistic, I don't know what is. lol

On 3/23/2020 at 7:23 AM, aubearcat said:

Lost a nail biter to the #1 seed in Double OT. Who needs an NCAA title when we can have an NBA championship? Right @Maverick.AU?

Archived