2021 3* OG Garner Langlo Commits to AU!

ellitor

10 hours ago, McLoofus said:

This is not my beautiful house. This is not my beautiful OL recruiting!

You might even say it was Once in a Lifetime. I hope these dudes are Psycho Killers

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, fredst said:

You might even say it was Once in a Lifetime. I hope these dudes are Psycho Killers

Damn lots of Talking Heads in here taking me to the river.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

Langlo could end up being a massive get for us.  I personally think he is underrated.   Or maybe rated correctly now, but has a huge huge upside.   

Definitely a huge upside kid

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

Definitely a huge upside kid

Well, the huge side is definitely already right!

• Haha 1

How is this guy a 3 star? Great size and about as muscular as i've seen from a kid coming out of high school. Moves well on the football field and finishes his blocks. I'll  take as many of 3 stars like him as we can get!

Welcome to AU Garner! 

10 minutes ago, gravejd said:

How is this guy a 3 star? Great size and about as muscular as i've seen from a kid coming out of high school. Moves well on the football field and finishes his blocks. I'll  take as many of 3 stars like him as we can get!

Welcome to AU Garner! 

I’m sure he’ll move up the recruiting ranks somewhere down the line. 

19 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I’m sure he’ll move up the recruiting ranks somewhere down the line. 

Definitely a guy where a normal camp curcuit would have helped his ranking.

• Like 1

• augolf1716 unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

Seeing Gooch change his commitment to Tenn. I decided to review our other three O-linemen. Caleb Johnson, Jaedon Roberts, and Garner Langlo the first two are fairly highly rated 4* players but Garner is a 3*. I spent some time analyzing Garner one he is 6'7" and 270 pounds and very muscular upper body looking at him I would have thought he weighed more. He has plenty of room to add weight. On our site it says we signed him as an OT but all of his film shows him play OG. I believe I remember E saying we are looking at him as an Interior lineman. He has very good feet for a big man he moves well in open space and when het gets on a player he drives until play is over. He has the ability to get to the next level and on a couple of screen passes he had the ability to get to a DB which is not easy for a big man. At 6'7" if he has arms to match he could also play OT. 

I believe with a year in our program to add mass he could be one heck of an SEC linemen. I think after reviewing film all three have the size and athleticism to be SEC Linemen after a year in the program.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* OG Garner Langlo Commits to AU!
  • 3 months later...

War Eagle and Welcome to Auburn. 

1st in and I believe has a chance in a year or two to be a big part of Auburn O-Line has height, wingspan, and athleticism just need to add mass.

40 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

War Eagle and Welcome to Auburn. 

1st in and I believe has a chance in a year or two to be a big part of Auburn O-Line has height, wingspan, and athleticism just need to add mass.

With you. I'm very big on this guy. And he might need to add weight, but I am under the impression that he's already strong as an ox. Whether or not he's ever a regular starter, I think this is a guy our OL coach will be glad to have in that group. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

With you. I'm very big on this guy. And he might need to add weight, but I am under the impression that he's already strong as an ox. Whether or not he's ever a regular starter, I think this is a guy our OL coach will be glad to have in that group. 

If what I have been reading is correct he is up to 290 and none of it is bad weight. When he hits somebody he doesn't stop legs keep pumping until play is over. Does a lot of pulling and seems to be able to find LB's and DB's to hit and often pancake.

• Love 1