2021 4* OG Jaeden Roberts

ellitor

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

The Chad Morris effect 

Not just in opening up Houston, but also in having more control over who we recruit. Bicknell's likely an upgrade over the last guy, but his hands aren't tied like the last guy's were, either.  

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Not just in opening up Houston, but also in having more control over who we recruit. Bicknell's likely an upgrade over the last guy, but his hands aren't tied like the last guy's were, either.  

Hiring a OC you have confidence in vs hiring OCs that you felt the need to control is a no-brainer to most. So glad Gus is letting Morris do his job, part of which is letting Bicknell do his job. Whatever made him see the light, I'm so glad he did. 

26 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol does good brother Chad know you can use more than just that gif?! He used that for the DD commitment too!!! Bahaha. Welp I guess it's officially a thing now!!! Hahaha

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol does good brother Chad know you can use more than just that gif?! He used that for the DD commitment too!!! Bahaha. Welp I guess it's officially a thing now!!! Hahaha

If it ain't broke......

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Kerryon and Stidham's lives would have been a lot easier

And my liver would be in much better shape too.

26 minutes ago, Samau said:

I am really starting to ❤️ the State of Texas!

I am digging the Texas push too. Tons of talent. Let's pull lots of 4 stars, etc. out of GA, TX, FL, AL, with a sprinkling of kids from TN, NC, SC, AK, MS, CA, and any other place that has a kid that will start for AU! Ha!

Crazy, 9 commits so far and none from GA. Many times GA is our best recruiting state. 

44 minutes ago, Samau said:

I am really starting to ❤️ the State of Texas!

So much to love out here!

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

Want. More. Texas!!!

It's not that it's Texas.  It's fricking North Shore!  To put this bluntly, they'd dominate any 7A competition in Alabama.

Getting into Houston is massive.  If UH could cherry pick the talent within 50 miles of their campus, they'd be Top 5-10 recruiting every year.  Southeast Texas is that loaded.

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's not that it's Texas.  It's fricking North Shore!  To put this bluntly, they'd dominate any 7A competition in Alabama.

Getting into Houston is massive.  If UH could cherry pick the talent within 50 miles of their campus, they'd be Top 5-10 recruiting every year.  Southeast Texas is that loaded.

tenor.gif

Pretty good coaching too...

tenor.gif

😂

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

The Dee Davis effect is nuts. This kid, King immediately decommits after Davis commits, now we're in it for Banks and Neville...

Side note, which you Texans already know: Even though Houston was already loaded, a ton of Katrina transplants wound up in that area ~15 years ago. It's estimated that 250,000 from New Orleans went and 100,000 stayed. 

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

The Dee Davis effect is nuts. This kid, King immediately decommits after Davis commits, now we're in it for Banks and Neville...

Side note, which you Texans already know: Even though Houston was already loaded, a ton of Katrina transplants wound up in that area ~15 years ago. It's estimated that 250,000 from New Orleans went and 100,000 stayed. 

I think that estimation is low.

Welcome Jaeden!   War Dame Eagle, from Denton!  

(Katrina - we have a few thousand in the Denton area  for crying out loud, I know 100k is low)

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I think that estimation is low.

I've heard that y'all have a killer Vietnamese restaurant scene dating back to that same time frame. 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Superstition maybe!! You know how coaches and players are when something works. Fans may be even more superstitious!! I use the same boom boom booming boom 💥 every recruit verbal and I’m scared to change it. 😝 

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Side note, which you Texans already know: Even though Houston was already loaded, a ton of Katrina transplants wound up in that area ~15 years ago. It's estimated that 250,000 from New Orleans went and

Just a couple of years away from the baby boom as a result of that move making their way into college.  Hurricanes make the best babies .... uh so I've heard.  

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Just a couple of years away from the baby boom as a result of that move making their way into college.  Hurricanes make the best babies .... uh so I've heard.  

It'll be interesting to see how big the quarantine boom will be

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It'll be interesting to see how big the quarantine boom will be

It’s probably negated by all the domestic calls received during that time

2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Never knew how annoying Arkansas fans were until I seen them all over Twitter complaining about Chad Morris. They flood his mentions anytime he tweets 😑

the worst part is them fronting like they were the pinnacle of football before he came. guys havent sniffed a SEC title. SNIFFED

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

This flexing in Texas is all him.

@GwillMac6 He's definitely a big factor but no it's not. Coach Bick is doing great work in his own right & has greatly impressed the rest of the staff with it.

Archived