ellitor

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zeek said:

Kerryon and Stidham's lives would have been a lot easier

And hands better decorated

25 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Did we get him? My job recently blocked Twitter lol.

Never mind I see all the booms!

Bicknell doing workkkkkkkkk

Jobs...

r8lp8h3d7uhx.gif

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Want. More. Texas!!!

Also, I see this bumped us into the top 20. Kind of surprised it didn't move us higher.

That’s 2 guards and 2 tackles right there. The Brockemeyer twin that’s a center might as well come to us as well to fill out the whole oline for the future 

At 330 he already carries it well. After a couple of years in the weight room this guy will be an absolute nightmare on the line.  

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

That’s 2 guards and 2 tackles right there. The Brockemeyer twin that’s a center might as well come to us as well to fill out the whole oline for the future 

I keep on hoping and praying for the twins man. Would put us one over our OL limit but would be worth it. So long as it's not an Alexander situation where we just get the lesser of the two lol.

38 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

its amazing what happens when you got the right position coach.    suddenly we can get the guys we want.    Wish this was done 2 years ago

I thought Gus was going to be the CFB Jeff Fisher where he NEVER changes his ways. Instead he just does things a handful of years later than he should 

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Also, I see this bumped us into the top 20. Kind of surprised it didn't move us higher.

11 of the teams ahead of us have lower recruit ratings average.

So, essentially we're around 9th if we maintain this quality of recruiting and fill out the class.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I thought Gus was going to be the CFB Jeff Fisher where he NEVER changes his ways. Instead he just does things a handful of years later than he should 

Younger position coaches + Successful coordinators + not meddling = solid recruiting

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

11 of the teams ahead of us have lower recruit ratings average.

So, essentially we're around 9th if we maintain this quality of recruiting and fill out the class.

This class has the potential to end up top five imo 

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

This class has the potential to end up top five imo 

Agreed, we know Rodney Garner will wait til the last second to land some studs. Don't see us breaking into the top 3. Not sure we're in on many/any 5 stars to give us extra fuel.

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Better late than never I guess. But if he can just stick to being a CEO type HC then we might have something special brewing

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

Better late than never I guess. But if he can just stick to being a CEO type HC then we might have something special brewing

Yup butthurt Arky fans are trash talking  him but the dude has yet to be a dud at the OC position.

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Agreed, we know Rodney Garner will wait til the last second to land some studs. Don't see us breaking into the top 3. Not sure we're in on many/any 5 stars to give us extra fuel.

5* OL Brockermeyer maybe 

15 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yup butthurt Arky fans are trash talking  him but the dude has yet to be a dud at the OC position.

Never knew how annoying Arkansas fans were until I seen them all over Twitter complaining about Chad Morris. They flood his mentions anytime he tweets 😑

22 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Want. More. Texas!!!

Expect at least one more soon!!!! Woooooo!!!!

48 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Chad Morris doing work. This flexing in Texas is all him. I will say Bicknell is not screwing it up like JB would when one of our better recruiters would give us a in on OL recruits in the past. But yes Bicknell is still a huge upgrade over Grimes just for that. Having said that.... War Damn Chad Morris 🦅 Eagle!!!!

good point. 

Morris is probably getting these Texas guys to take a look, but its Bicknell that has to finally sell them, since they will be looking to become the best working so much with their OL coach. 

I think the two of them are definitely upgrading our OL talent big time...

Archived