* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cole256 said:

The pick I didn't say anything about. He really didn't have too much to do. I thought it was sad he couldn't get it over the first level head but he was on the run

Must have misread your post. 

But Kobe Hudson was open on the pick. I didn't see it at first, but it was there. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Why is he leaving the pocket?  Geez. 

Because he sees UGA players!

I’m not putting this one on Bo. He plays well when he’s not ******** running for his life. Stidham went through this his senior year too. 90% of our woes since Gus was hired can be attributed to never having a good line.

Just now, Shift said:

Nix flicking the ball in desperation is so High-Scoolish. Embarrassing. Shouldn’t someone coach that out of him?

Shut up. Absolute clowns in this thread. He's busting his a## out there trying to make something happen.

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol the post was way after he overthrew the TD but ok, u hate Bo, it’s ok. Overthrow was in the first half, I made the post in the second half, but nice try . Yea Bc you’re a petty dude that always tries to toot his own horn but rarely posts throughout the year 

You see then dummy we are talking about the same freaking play and it wasn't a short arm. I don't care what you say. It's hilarious that you even keep using the word petty, I feel like I'm listening to my wife talk to one of her girlfriend. And ok. You burned me! I don't post throughout the year oooooo

It's ok we know you don't want to hold him accountable

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m not putting this one on Bo. He plays well when he’s not ******** running for his life. Stidham went through this his senior year too. 90% of our woes since Gus was hired can be attributed to never having a good line.

Exactly people said the same s*** about Stidham who has done nothing but impress NFL coaches 

Bo hasn’t had but like 2 plays where he doesn’t have 4 guys barreling down on him. This offensive line should be embarrassed.

Just now, Zeek said:

Shut up. Absolute clowns in this thread. He's busting his a## out there trying to make something happen.

Agreed. Hasn't played his best game, but he's also been running for his life. Just wish he could have connected on a couple deep balls. 

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I agree. He might as well hike the ball without the entire OL and might do better!

Archived