All Juco Threads (Merged)

auburn4ever

We probably will have to go that route, but our success rate has been mixed. We have done OK with DB's sometimes but look at last year we loaded up on O-Line and so far none of them have cracked the starting lineup. We have had much better luck in QN with CAM and Marshall but have also flopped there. Juco is not a panacea.

They'd probably rather go to UAB, USA, or even Troy at this rate. 

I would prefer we do what the top tier programs are doing, which is landing top flight high school recruits. Especially those in our own state. 

May go more for grad transfers. These are usually smart guys and late bloomers. Who cares? Nothing would please me more than to have our 2 and 3 star guys whip up on Bama's 5* team.

3 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

I would prefer we do what the top tier programs are doing, which is landing top flight high school recruits. Especially those in our own state. 

the problem with that, we are no longer a top tier program, we more resemble a laughingstock. 

5 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

I thought we signed several Jucos last year but I do not see many of them playing this year. 

Dre Butler finally got a lot of snaps vs OM and collapsed the pocket a lot. Hope he keeps developing. 

36 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Dre Butler finally got a lot of snaps vs OM and collapsed the pocket a lot. Hope he keeps developing. 

Good point. I was hoping the OL would play as well, but maybe they will play next year. 

The 6 million dollar man doesn't know how to land top flight high school recruits. Just look who all we've lost just in the past few days. It's down right pitiful. It's shameful and sickening.

On 10/26/2020 at 4:58 PM, Gowebb11 said:

He got a nice TFL on a jet sweep last game too 

10 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

I'm so friggin excited ..     

Our roster is about to look like Miss ST under Jackie Sherrill and KSU under Bill Snyder. About to become JUCO U!!!!! lol. Maybe they will actually accept this rose from Gus!!! lmao

Malzahn’s most notable accomplishment as a coach: taking a proud football program with great tradition and turning it into a punch line. Wake me up when the Malzahn nightmare is over and I can try to enjoy Auburn football again....

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

Malzahn’s most notable accomplishment as a coach: taking a proud football program with great tradition and turning it into a punch line. Wake me up with the Malzahn nightmare is over and I can try to enjoy Auburn football again....

We sure merge this with the movies and TV shows threads from All Thing Considered.

18 hours ago, Sizzle said:

He got a nice TFL on a jet sweep last game too 

...when he was unblocked. It was a nice play though.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Our roster is about to look like Miss ST under Jackie Sherrill and KSU under Bill Snyder. About to become JUCO U!!!!! lol. Maybe they will actually accept this rose from Gus!!! lmao

Would kill for our program to be as consistent and well coached as KSU under Snyder.

21 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Kansas State was really good in those Bill Snyder days. Wish we had had a coach like Bill.

Tyler Lockett almost single handedly beat us.

• ellitor changed the title to All Juco Threads (Merged)

Gus can't run or hide from Kirby anywhere!!!!! Lol

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gus can't run or hide from Kirby anywhere!!!!! Lol

I think Kirby does some of this just to show Malzahn that he is Kirby’s b****

Archived