What is with the Tank rumors??

wde1968

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, toddc said:

Nor care. Not being a smarty here. I have to explain my posts so I don’t get attacked. Not by you, but others.

Yeah, I think we all have to be careful not to say stupid things so that people don't tell us we said something stupid.

7 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

828E6950-60E3-4862-B45C-2D8C86D8F45B.pngSeems like he’s just fine to me. Back off the ledge everyone... 

Looks like he's fine. Just wanted to say, if EA makes a new NCAA football game then I'll buy one of those new vidja game systems. 

On 12/29/2020 at 9:38 AM, au701948 said:

There is not an ounce of decency in Kirby Smart. I never thought I would detest a coach more than Saban, but KS is a pile of dog poop.

On 12/29/2020 at 10:28 AM, boisnumber1 said:

saban, ks, jimbo, and mullen are all on the same level for me 🤮

I heard THAT. Just looking at the list and a pattern jumps out at you. SECW #1, SECW #2, SECE #2, SECE #1. Harsin seems like a decent guy but also a no nonsense alpha male. Several successful coaches have also been like that, so I've got my fingers crossed.

Jay G on his online stream isn’t reporting it but says things aren’t looking good.  Points to Carnell and Gus being gone.  This is a relationship business and Auburn just fired his two relationships.

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

Jay G on his online stream isn’t reporting it but says things aren’t looking good.  Points to Carnell and Gus being gone.  This is a relationship business and Auburn just fired his two relationships.

And if that is true that will suck. However it’ll just be a loss Auburn will have to suffer through in order to do what needed to be done. 

Harsin has a strong downhill running game.  I understand he's hurt but man he would be the man of he stayed. 

Yeah Twitter is lighting up with “confirmations” that Tabk will be entering the portal. I think it’d be a mistake on his part just because I think he’d do really well in CBH’s offense. 

For me, if he were to go to UGA then he’d be George Pickens level enemy. I just really hate UGA. 

Just now, AUBwins said:

Harsin has a strong downhill running game.  I understand he's hurt but man he would be the man of he stayed. 

Depends.... May not have the pieces day one to make the run game as potent as it could be.

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

JGT is full of sh** and just stirring up fake rumors 

Hope you are right! :dunno:

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

JGT is full of sh** and just stirring up fake rumors 

He took the phone call on live tv. He didn’t say he was gone but he Gus & Cadillac recruited him.  If both are gone there’s a good chance Tank goes too. 

10 minutes ago, woodford said:

Hope CBH can talk him into to staying but if not then forget him and move on. Program is bigger than a freshman running back. 

True but man, he would literally be the difference in ball games with CBH trying to get the program back off the mat. It'd be a big blow. Devastating, even.

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

True but man, he would literally be the difference in ball games with CBH trying to get the program back off the mat. It'd be a big blow. Devastating, even.

Yeah I'm kind of sick of the whole "program is bigger than one player" mantra. Because for all but a select few programs, one player can make a WORLD of difference.

I *think* AUTiger4Life is reliable, but I might be misremembering.

10 minutes ago, mdp5150 said:

He took the phone call on live tv. He didn’t say he was gone but he Gus & Cadillac recruited him.  If both are gone there’s a good chance Tank goes too. 

Why?

9 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Yeah I'm kind of sick of the whole "program is bigger than one player" mantra. Because for all but a select few programs, one player can make a WORLD of difference.

I *think* AUTiger4Life is reliable, but I might be misremembering.

You’re right about this. However if Tank is gone because Gus/Caddy are gone then there’s nothing that could have been done. Tank will be able to make a difference for Auburn for two more years. Auburn will still be playing football after that. Got no choice but to think long term and any losses that come along with it Auburn will just have to eat. 

33 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

And if that is true that will suck. However it’ll just be a loss Auburn will have to suffer through in order to do what needed to be done. 

This. I like the kid, as well as his game. Its frustrating for fans to see elite talent leave, however if he goes he goes. Auburn will recover. 

Archived