OC: Mike Bobo

W.E.D

2 minutes ago, yeaauburn said:

Apparently he just signed a new contract with Carolina...

I read only that his proposed new deal was approved by the USCe BOT. He may have signed, just haven't see it. 

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can he run Harsins Offense?
Harsin have  to be a little more hands on when it come to his offense for his first couple of seasons if he hires a big name who isn’t familiar with his O.

I’m guessing he will hire an OC that  Is familiar with his system, probably someone outside the SEC

Now the rivals mod is saying he is not sure. Hahaha fun times!!! 
I will say that the insider that posted BOBO to AU Really was an insider. This person rarely posts and it is a little shocking to see them post what they did. Of course nobody seems to know what is going on right now...

I just don’t understand why there is so much hate for every single person that is listed on this board. I mean this guy is not my first choice but he makes sense. He is great with quarterbacks and he can recruit like a machine. Again it does not appear that he is going to come here right now because the rivals guy said he does not think we want him, but if he did it does makes sense.

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I just don’t understand why there is so much hate for every single person that is listed on this board. I mean this guy is not my first choice but he makes sense. He is great with quarterbacks and he can recruit like a machine. Again it does not appear that he is going to come here right now because the rivals guy said he does not think we want him, but if he did it does makes sense.

I would be ok with it. Not thrilled, but ok...for a couple reasons.

Number 1 -he is a stud recruiter.

Number 2 - I actually think he would fit well with Harsin's scheme. 

Number 3 - Has a track record of developing QBs

I know his lone year at USCe was not impressive nor was his stint at Colorado, but he was not bad at all at UGA.

I hope we hire someone else, but If CBH believes Bobo is what we need right now I am all in. I am putting full trust to Harsin until given a reason not to. 

Finger's crossed that this isn't the case though lol 

17 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Bobo 🤮

Your take is good enough for me. Nuff said.

Please no. UGA offense very vanilla under him. We can do much better. Would be like having Loeffler in 2012 was.

52 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yup

You may want to check again. Rivals is saying that they are now upset because we offered a lot of $ to come to Auburn.

Bobo is a great recruiter & can do well calling from Harsin's playbook with Harsin's guidance which would be the model if it's Bobo.

JC said AU has made a big offer to Bobo & there is a chance he goes there. Resolution soon.

Just now, War to the Eagle said:

Ok, but why? Explain.

Meant to say I trust RIR's take. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

23 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Bobo is a great recruiter & can do well calling from Harsin's playbook with Harsin's guidance which would be the model if it's Bobo.

Also could mean Bryan McClendon comes too & he's a great recruiter also.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That's where I  am with it as well E. 

Marshmello is saying we hot after Bobo.

As a Georgia resident, the only thing I can say about Mike Bobo is that Georgia fans hated that man with a passion that might only be rivaled by Satan himself.

1 minute ago, Strychnine said:

As a Georgia resident, the only thing I can say about Mike Bobo is that Georgia fans hated that man with a passion that might only be rivaled by Satan himself.

Because he was no good?

Archived