Closing Out the 2021 Recruiting Class

Zeek

We are at 30 right now if we get Hunter around 26 and if Brooks comes maybe 23rd. Don't forget the transfer from Northwestern who I believe will help this team does not give the class any points so he will help the team but not the rankings. Other transfers again will help the team but not help recruiting rankings. There is talk about a flip if it is HS Player that would help rankings if a transfer it wouldn't unless it is somebody like Brooks who is really in the 2021 class.

I am not trying to make it sound like a great class as it isn't but it is not bad class and there are some players who I think will do really well at Auburn. I really like the Juco recruit Joko a 3* out of HS very athletic who grew an inch and added 20 pounds of muscle and who can play 4 years because of Covid. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We are at 30 right now if we get Hunter around 26 and if Brooks comes maybe 23rd. Don't forget the transfer from Northwestern who I believe will help this team does not give the class any points so he will help the team but not the rankings. Other transfers again will help the team but not help recruiting rankings. There is talk about a flip if it is HS Player that would help rankings if a transfer it wouldn't unless it is somebody like Brooks who is really in the 2021 class.

I am not trying to make it sound like a great class as it isn't but it is not bad class and there are some players who I think will do really well at Auburn. I really like the Juco recruit Joko a 3* out of HS very athletic who grew an inch and added 20 pounds of muscle and who can play 4 years because of Covid. 

Joko might be my favorite recruit in some ways. More mature in body and mind with four years left to play. His high school coach said he’s one of the best he’s ever coached.

19 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We are at 30 right now if we get Hunter around 26 and if Brooks comes maybe 23rd.

@Auburnteacher If you are referring to the composite Hunter would put us at 27, Him & Brooks is 20th.

23 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

There is talk about a flip if it is HS Player that would help rankings

Unlikely. There's a big gap at 19 & where we would be at 20.

Archived