Harsin Presser notes 1/21/21

Maverick.AU

Man i really enjoyed watching those videos. I love the vision that Harsin has for this football program and i think he is lazer focused on how to achieve that goal. Its going to be interesting to see how all these coaches mesh together. We have a lot of guys on both sides of the ball that have ran the offense or defense at previous stops so we're going to see if they are able to take all the different ideas and put those together into a game plan that works. It could be awesome or it could get ugly but after so many years of doing the same thing with no new ideas i'm just happy to see this new approach. 

Also looking forward to watching coaches videos again for the first time in about 5 years!!!

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

What's ironic there are a bunch of people that will look at him and say I don't even know who this is

Just reading that hurts. Gives me the same reaction I had that Halloween against Ole Miss.

hurtheart.gif.724f041efe94575d58cbec7117031c41.gif

Zac giving that thumbs up being carried off the field is still as vivid a memory now as it was then.

23 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I have been told that the sideline will be exclusively juicy fruit gum only. If you get caught with double bubble you are gone!. Also, after wins he will be dining out at Ihop. 

They'll have to venture out the Huddle House on 280. IHOP shut down a couple years ago. A shame really...

Fired up about this staff Coach Harsin has put together. 

This was refreshing. 

I like how he talked about how he picked the staff, a staff who wants to win and compete.  he observed that they are all a bunch of former players who now coach but they love to compete and they've translated that to coaching. Pretty awesome.

WDE

On 1/21/2021 at 6:14 PM, AUGoo said:

Do you suppose that anyone has told him that, whatever you do, don't say, "It's been a great week of practice" ?

What other things has he been advised to avoid?

“There’s no doubt.”

3 hours ago, ScotsAU said:

“There’s no doubt.”

Quality depth

8 hours ago, USATiger said:

Did I just listen to 45 mins of an Auburn HC speaking and not hear a single excuse?!  Harsin is straight-up, alpha boss!

He hasn’t done anything to be excused for yet (IMO).

Archived