Jeanne Robertson - "Don't give Auburn a second chance"

AU9377

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Ms. Jeanne passed on August 21, 2021.  She was an Auburn grad, former Miss North Carolina and great representative of Auburn University.  If this skit doesn't make you laugh, nothing will.

If this belongs somewhere else, by all means move it, but sometimes a laugh is good for everyone.

That belongs everywhere!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Ms. Jeanne passed on August 21, 2021.  She was an Auburn grad, former Miss North Carolina and great representative of Auburn University.  If this skit doesn't make you laugh, nothing will.

If this belongs somewhere else, by all means move it, but sometimes a laugh is good for everyone.

one of my all time favorite comedians.  her canoeing skit is hilarious.

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

i had forgotten about this clip! thanx for posting.

That yelling roe thad like we care is a group psychosis really. I had a 20-something girl who was gearing up my 6-yr-old daughter to go ziplining in Destin yell that at us repeatedly when she found out we were from Auburn. I finally had to ask her if she had Tourette syndrome.

• Like 2