Tiger Talk nuggets

Swamp Eagle

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

-- Thinks there’s less information on Akron defensively with what they’re going to do personnel-wise. Auburn will have its base offense/defense prepared and adjust accordingly as the game requires, but Harsin says the Tigers feel good about the information they have on the Zips.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2021/09/live-updates-bryan-harsin-previews-auburn-opener-vs-akron-on-tiger-talk.html

Info that AU has on the Zips: "Akron is bad. Really bad. Both sides of the ball."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

Info that AU has on the Zips: "Akron is bad. Really bad. Both sides of the ball."

Yea, if all goes well Auburn should get out to a monumental lead pretty quickly.  

It has been a good week of practice so far, Harsin says.     lol and no one says a thing...............

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

It has been a good week of practice so far, Harsin says.     lol and no one says a thing...............

I didn't want to say anything after I read that but I did throw up a little, lol. 🤮

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

I didn't want to say anything after I read that but I did throw up a little, lol. 🤮

i imagine the new coach means it when he says it. but i am sure all coaches do some coach speak.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

lol - of course, not sure what else they'd say

"God, we looked really awful out there this week, I mean, utter dog crap, we've got no chance. Where's my whiskey?"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Nice, so we'll get a TE at QB?  Like the Clemson game, but different.

22 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

What do you think?

don't care tbqh.  Not a shot at you, just answering.

Edited by W.E.D

11 hours ago, RunInRed said:

-- By Wednesday night, the gameplan is in. Thursday and Friday are about fine-tuning things for Saturdays.

You've got to wonder how this team feels right now.  They've practiced all week with a game plan, and going into today the offensive HC isn't going to destroy it and install something they haven't done.

Wild Times.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Good week of practice.  No doubt.  Futures bright.  

Building quality depth!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steeleagle said:

What do you think? I did notice he wears Auburn and she wears Gucci? 

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and text that says 'FAST ALABAMA VING 2021 AUBURN HARSIN Bryan & Bryan&Kes Kes'

"he wears Auburn and she wears Gucci".  I think I heard that one on the radio the other day.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

If, in the future, we don’t perform in games and we still have *a good week of practice* then will be the time to say something.  I have a feeling there will be some colorful language used during those times.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

HA - I was about to post something about this! I had a small stomach cramp when I read that.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, RunInRed said:

... Harsin also notes T.J. Finley’s presence created a “sense of urgency” in the quarterback room with Bo Nix.

Pretty sure this isn't like a porous O-Line sense of urgency....  Competition is a beautiful thing, when accountability is real and reasonable.

This may be the best thing I took from all of that.  

Edited by PowerOfDixieland

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Good week of practice.  No doubt.  Futures bright.  

But will we use the tight ends? And throw slants.

2 hours ago, steeleagle said:

What do you think? I did notice he wears Auburn and she wears Gucci? 

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and text that says 'FAST ALABAMA VING 2021 AUBURN HARSIN Bryan & Bryan&Kes Kes'

He makes a lot of money. She wears upscale designer clothes. Water is wet my man. They would look a little goofy matching up there imo