Republican-controlled states have higher murder rates than Democratic ones: study

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

^^^^^^You’re a lot like that idiot Dr. Fauci in that he provides numbers and runs people’s lives, own it.^^^^^^^

"Fauci then attended Cornell University's Medical College (now Weill Cornell Medicine), graduating with a Doctor of Medicine degree in 1966 ranked first in his class. He then did an internship and residency in internal medicine at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center."

"Fauci has been at the forefront of U.S. efforts to contend with viral diseases like HIV/AIDS, SARS, the Swine flu, MERS, Ebola, and COVID-19. He played a significant role in the early 2000s in creating the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and in driving development of biodefense drugs and vaccines following the 9/11 terrorist attacks."

"Fauci has made important scientific observations that contributed to the understanding of the regulation of the human immune response and is recognized for delineating the mechanisms whereby immunosuppressive agents adapt to that response. He developed therapies for formerly fatal diseases such as polyarteritis nodosa, granulomatosis with polyangiitis, and lymphomatoid granulomatosis. In a 1985 Stanford University Arthritis Center Survey, members of the American Rheumatism Association ranked Fauci's work on the treatment of polyarteritis nodosa and granulomatosis with polyangiitis as one of the most important advances in patient management in rheumatology over the previous 20 years.

Fauci has contributed to the understanding of how HIV destroys the body's natural defense system, progressing to AIDS. He has outlined the mechanisms of induction of HIV expression by endogenous cytokines. Fauci has worked to develop strategies for the therapy and immune reconstitution of patients with the disease, as well as for a vaccine to prevent HIV infection. His current research is concentrated on identifying the nature of the immunopathogenic mechanisms of HIV infection and the scope of the body's immune responses to HIV.

In 2003, the Institute for Scientific Information stated that from 1983 to 2002, "Fauci was the 13th most-cited scientist among the 2.5 to 3.0 million authors in all disciplines throughout the world who published articles in scientific journals." As a government scientist under seven presidents, Fauci has been described as "a consistent spokesperson for science, a person who more than any other figure has brokered a generational peace" between the two worlds of science and politics."

"As a physician with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Fauci has served the American public health sector in various capacities for more than fifty years and has acted as an advisor to every U.S. president since Ronald Reagan. He has been director of the NIAID since 1984 and has made contributions to HIV/AIDS research and other immunodeficiency diseases, both as a research scientist and as the head of the NIAID. From 1983 to 2002, Fauci was one of the world's most frequently cited scientists across all scientific journals. In 2008, President George W. Bush awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States, for his work on the AIDS relief program PEPFAR."

Yeah, what an idiot.

And how dare he make recommendations that our leaders may or may not choose to follow to keep people safe!?! Like it's his job or something?!?

Edited by Leftfield
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Fauci then attended Cornell University's Medical College (now Weill Cornell Medicine), graduating with a Doctor of Medicine degree in 1966

Man. He predicted COVID and began preparing to use it as leverage in 1966?!?!

Now I see why so many on the right are so scared of that little man. Hell, he probably invented COVID. Mean little runner of lives. I wonder what he's doing with all of these people under his personal control and all the filthy lucre this has no doubt provided him. Whatever he's up to, he's probably doing it in the basement of a pizza restaurant. 

Edited by McLoofus
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Man. He predicted COVID and began preparing to use it as leverage in 1966?!?!

Now I see why so many on the right are so scared of that little man. Hell, he probably invented COVID. Mean little runner of lives. I wonder what he's doing with all of these people under his personal control and all the filthy lucre this has no doubt provided him. Whatever he's up to, he's probably doing it in the basement of a pizza restaurant. 

This must have been his diabolical laugh when he saw his plan finally coming to fruition...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Yeah, what an idiot.

And how dare he make recommendations that our leaders may or may not choose to follow to keep people safe!?! Like it's his job or something?!?

You’re correct, he is an idiot.  His credentials have nothing to do with the way he conducted the COVID situation.  Are you saying, especially after we had the vaccine, that he influenced the people in charge that did stupid (idiotic) policies like vaccine mandates?

And yes it was his job, but only issued his opinions that seemed to be without consulting other scientists.  There were plenty of differing opinions and yet those opinions were censored.  I really can’t believe you can not see this.

Did you get your 5 yo vaccinated?

7 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

This must have been his diabolical laugh when he saw his plan finally coming to fruition...

giphy.gif

What plan that finally came to fruition?  I must have missed it.  We still have the virus running around after 2 1/2 years which is the same amount of time the Spanish Flu lasted without his guidance.  You guys are amazing.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you saying, especially after we had the vaccine, that he influenced the people in charge that did stupid (idiotic) policies like vaccine mandates?

Probably did. Don't really know, but if I were him, I would have. It's well known you disagree with the mandate. For that reason you call it stupid. I guess all vaccine mandates are stupid?

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

And yes it was his job, but only issued his opinions that seemed to be without consulting other scientists.  There were plenty of differing opinions and yet those opinions were censored.  I really can’t believe you can not see this.

So he didn't consult other scientists? At all? Or just the scientists you support?

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Did you get your 5 yo vaccinated?

No, because I don't have a 5-year-old. I did get my 7-year-old vaccinated, though.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

What plan that finally came to fruition?  I must have missed it.  We still have the virus running around after 2 1/2 years which is the same amount of time the Spanish Flu lasted without his guidance.  You guys are amazing.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

So, you admit his *plan* was a joke,  I agree.

Shut 'er down folks. You will not see a more clever response on the internet ever again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3