‘Leave that man alone and let him do his freaking job’

aubiefifty

17 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

The NIL is obviously a factor, but it’s turning into AUs latest excuse. For several years we squawked about not having a football performance center. Now we have one and it’s as if we still don’t.

Auburn is reactive instead of proactive. However, you can again tie that to the money men. Remember people saying they weren't going to pony up while Gus was here. Until everyone is pulling in the same direction, Auburn will never realize it's potential greatness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Auburn is reactive instead of proactive. However, you can again tie that to the money men. Remember people saying they weren't going to pony up while Gus was here. Until everyone is pulling in the same direction, Auburn will never realize it's potential greatness.

Yep. The time to have invested almost $100 million on facilities was 2013 after we had played for our second Natty in four years. Instead we built an oversized scoreboard. A day late and dollar short for too long. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, woodford said:

Lol Charles Barkley is off limits? 

More of just an observation on my part. My comment had nothing to do with Charles. 

Edited by Tiger Refuge

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Don't think that's what he's talking about.

You can lead a horse to water...

• Haha 1

I wonder if Charles ever thought: maybe he’s not doing his job, and that’s the problem? Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

56 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I wonder if Charles ever thought: maybe he’s not doing his job, and that’s the problem? Just a thought.

ad nauseam