*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

Proof that a 1 QB system just works better. I can’t believe what I’m seeing right now. Let’s hope Harsin’s 2nd half scoring woes don’t rear it’s ugly head. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'm happy right now but the biggest question is can we actually finish. 

Also this is so JABA🤣 just because we all want Harsin fired. 

I think they’re drawing up the extension as we speak 😎

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

No. If this team had this potential then why weren't they playing like this all along? Why not let Robby start the season? It's still mismanagement. 

And LSU is not a great team so don't get too full of yourself just yet 

This is exactly what happened last year.  We had this same discussion on this board.

If anything I'd give credit to the players and the coaches like Zac and Carnell. Harsin is fortunate that they know as much about SEC football as they do. 

You need to go watch the game on Dish!

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Im so pissed. Dish Network hasn't renewed their contract so we can't get ESPN. What a joke.I may be cancelling with them. Sounds like we have been playing ok so far?

Go to youtube and search for the game. You can watch it there.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

No. If this team had this potential then why weren't they playing like this all along? Why not let Robby start the season? It's still mismanagement. 

And LSU is not a great team so don't get too full of yourself just yet 

This is exactly what happened last year.  We had this same discussion on this board.

If anything I'd give credit to the players and the coaches like Zac and Carnell. Harsin is fortunate that they know as much about SEC football as they do. 

Maybe things took a little time to click for Robby? If he was better he would have started

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Im so pissed. Dish Network hasn't renewed their contract so we can't get ESPN. What a joke.I may be cancelling with them. Sounds like we have been playing ok so far?

Cable service without ESPN is definitely not worth having. Team is doing solid.

3 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

Ashford pushing for the Heisman!

This is the year. Robby Ashford has improved so much under this new offense. He’s focused. He’s having fun. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a dark horse for the Heisman.

• Haha 2

At the very least Harsin changed something. I mean that’s refreshing after 8 years of Gus ball. Harsin ain’t off my hook yet but I wasn’t expecting this.

2 minutes ago, StuckMic91 said:

At the very least Harsin changed something. I mean that’s refreshing after 8 years of Gus ball. Harsin ain’t off my hook yet but I wasn’t expecting this.

Just watch

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Bruh the Mizzou vs UGA score...smh

Georgia will collapse and TN will win the east.  

• Haha 1