Landen King Enters the Portal

Zeek

2 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

AU-24, I gotta admit it. I’ve only posted for a few weeks, but have read for a while. Many times I read your threads and disagreed with them in the past about Harsin v Gus. It was time for Auburn to move on from Gus, but we/Auburn got this one wrong with Harsin and the timing of giving Gus the boot out. You were right. Kudos to you. 

Thank you Sir!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Nah, it's a business. Alpha tough guy stuff

All the talk about creating culture is funny to me. You know what creates culture, Winning!!  WDE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If he was that bad then kids like Wooten wouldn't have stayed and played and so on and so forth is what I was told when I tried to speak up about stuff....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

If he was that bad then kids like Wooten wouldn't have stayed and played and so on and so forth is what I was told when I tried to speak up about stuff....

Look, its Auburn man. The culture is AU, you don't have to add to much, its AU. And you don’t get hired without great a resume'. Right? Harsin is not a bad person. He just is in over his head and had some bad luck with COVID, the depth chart and making bad coordinator choices. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Harsin can't be bad because the entire roster didn't transfer. 

• Thanks 1

After SI's many hatchet jobs on Auburn it's amazing some here are gullible enough to put ANy weight into an unnamed source SI.com piece. Remember Pat Forde's (SI) source that Cam accepted $ was the Miss State booster (Kenny Rogers) who denied knowledge after FBI became involved? Forde & SI were humiliated and have had an Auburn vendetta ever since.

This story doesnt even make sense, dont let your hatred of Harsin play onto SI, Thalmel, Saturday Down South, Al.com or any other cheesy rag.

• Dislike 3

7 hours ago, AURex said:

Can't blame him. He was recruited as a TE. This year, plugged in at WR.

Over 2 years -- 6 receptions for 83 yds.

Harsin claims to be an offense that uses multiple TEs. hahaha .... nope.

Good luck to you, young man.

Missing thr part about the staff lying to him.

Told him if he changed his body, ate a strict diet, lost weight, he'd play a ton at WR.

He did all that and didn't play.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

After SI's many hatchet jobs on Auburn it's amazing some here are gullible enough to put ANy weight into an unnamed source SI.com piece. Remember Pat Forde's (SI) source that Cam accepted $ was the Miss State booster (Kenny Rogers) who denied knowledge after FBI became involved? Forde & SI were humiliated and have had an Auburn vendetta ever since.

This story doesnt even make sense, dont let your hatred of Harsin play onto SI, Thalmel, Saturday Down South, Al.com or any other cheesy rag.

You must live in a fairy tale

• Like 3

He's not wrong.  Could have beaten Bama, but I digress. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Now the question is... Who's next? Walker? Someone else?

Well I saw where UGA offered Jeremiah Cobb, so I wouldn’t be shocked at all to see him decommit. This will not be fixed in one or two years with a new coach and the transfer portal. The hole is much deeper than that and continues to get bigger. It’s a shame. 

2 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Well I saw where UGA offered Jeremiah Cobb, so I wouldn’t be shocked at all to see him decommit. This will not be fixed in one or two years with a new coach and the transfer portal. The hole is much deeper than that and continues to get bigger. It’s a shame. 

Our President thinks he's playing by the book, but in today's college football world, he's making things worse every day he doesn't MAKE A DECISION. We have no AD, we effectively have no head coach. The press can run with any fairy tale they want to and it just increases the disfunction by multiples. I strongly suspect Auburn starts to show some quit this weekend and that could have been avoided. 

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

You must live in a fairy tale

At least the Titanic captain realized what was happening when he chose to go down with the ship.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CR said:

At least the Titanic captain realized what was happening when he chose to go down with the ship.

Pretty sure the same poster cried foul on the media last week too. Can't recall the story 

27 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

Our President thinks he's playing by the book, but in today's college football world, he's making things worse every day he doesn't MAKE A DECISION. We have no AD, we effectively have no head coach. The press can run with any fairy tale they want to and it just increases the disfunction by multiples. I strongly suspect Auburn starts to show some quit this weekend and that could have been avoided. 

I agree, it makes no sense to not have an AD hired by now. 

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Yep! Hopefully today at some point news breaks and his ass is gone!

3 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

At this point you start to wonder if Harsin is tanking this program out of spite. I've never bought into conspiracy theories but damn!!!

He squats heavy, though. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Honestly he probably buys himself another year with an Iron Bowl win and we likely would've given him a huge extension smh

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

I've never bought into conspiracy theories but damn!!!

Im sort of a big conpsiracy theory guy, self admittedly, but i honestly do not buy that he is doing it out of spite.  At least not consciously, i think he recognizes and issue and this is his solution. He is going to have to go. 

Edited by ThurstontheWelshCorgi

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I agree, it makes no sense to not have an AD hired by now. 

You must not be an engineer and understand how processes work.

Unless we hire someone out of the blue, it's going to look silly when we hire a guy who used to work at Auburn.

54 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

You must not be an engineer and understand how processes work.

Unless we hire someone out of the blue, it's going to look silly when we hire a guy who used to work at Auburn.

Nope, not an engineer. I'm a simple man. Just try to use good, common horse sense.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Nope, not an engineer. I'm a simple man. Just try to use good, common horse sense.

That will get you in trouble around here 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Wait till you hear/read what may come out after he’s gone. As I posted before, it would really be better for Auburn if it doesn’t come out.

So it may or may not come out? IF you know something spill it! If not, just another BS post! 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1