Zykeivous Walker has removed himself from the Portal

W.E.D

Really happy to see this. Maybe this is his time now and he will excel. So many people, mostly old dudes on this board, place unrealistic expectations that may not be realized until several years in their playing career. So happy he is back and in the fold. 

• Like 1

Huge news!!  Seems like We are losing so many contributors on the D-Line through graduation. Nice to hear one that we have invested time in has deciding to stay. He definitely looks the part!!

Just curious: does it boost our recruiting ratings when a player withdraws from the portal?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maryland tiger said:

Really happy to see this. Maybe this is his time now and he will excel. So many people, mostly old dudes on this board, place unrealistic expectations that may not be realized until several years in their playing career. So happy he is back and in the fold. 

True. I gauge a prospect by how much he can improve in year one. I don’t expect recruits to show up as 5* recruits and if they do they usually let it go to their head and screw up after that. 

I was excited when Zeke signed, but he has underperformed a bit. Maybe this new staff can light the fire. Ability is there.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, autan said:

I was excited when Zeke signed, but he has underperformed a bit. Maybe this new staff can light the fire. Ability is there.

Size is definitely there.