Katie at Christmas

Jenny AU-92

I can't believe how fast that little cutie is growing.

Unlike her mother who is a :baseball: breaker

:roflol: Excellent use of the emoticon! +150 for you

Thanks to all for the nice compliments. Yeah, she's a cutie if I do say so myself. The corndog genes must be recessive. Katie is 2 and will be three in March.

And sani, if you think for one minute that MY daughter will not grow up to be a ballbreaker... you need to sober up. She has been sent to time out at big girl school twice in six months. Both times, this kid named Jack was sitting in her assigned chair. According to witness statements, Katie first asked him to get up, then told him to get up, then knocked the crap out of him. Jack apparently is a slow learner. :big:

And sani, if you think for one minute that MY daughter will not grow up to be a ballbreaker... you need to sober up. She has been sent to time out at big girl school twice in six months. Both times, this kid named Jack was sitting in her assigned chair. According to witness statements, Katie first asked him to get up, then told him to get up, then knocked the crap out of him. Jack apparently is a slow learner. :big:

That is just the spitefulness that comes with being a woman. Nature. Not nurture.

That is just the spitefulness that comes with being a woman. Nature. Not nurture.

That is just the stupidity and slow development that comes with being a man. Nature. Not nurture.

That is just the stupidity and slow development that comes with being a man. Nature. Not nurture.

Geez I feel for your corndog!

She is precious. Thanks for sharing pics of her with us. She is growing up fast, but they tend to do that!

Archived