Muschamp to Arkansas?

Legionfield

I honestly think that it may be CAB that goes there. If there is such a quick turnaround expected for our OC, someone had to already know something. CTT also said a few weeks ago that he was going to "make some calls" for his assistants to get consideration for HC jobs. I bet he has some connections left there. Also, according to Arky boards, Sexton was supposively saying that Ark will have a coach in 48 hours and that the fans would be "pleasantly suprised"

I can tell you, with 100% certainty, that CAB will not be the next Arkansas coach.

How can you be so certain? I'm not saying he will, I just thought it was plausible.

His sources are impeccable. Expect a website to launch very soon. It will answer all your questions.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His sources are impeccable. Expect a website to launch very soon. It will answer all your questions.

Perhaps my sensors are off today...........so I'll ask point blank.......are you serious or being sarcastic?

Perhaps my sensors are off today...........so I'll ask point blank.......are you serious or being sarcastic?

I've said too much already. My new status as "insider" may well be compromised.

As far as stepping up in position, it's a good idea. But it's Arkansas! I just don't see how you could do anything other than use them to step to a better place. That is assuming you can win there. :ua:

I know. They've had, like, 6 coaches in the last 10 years.

No coach Nutt coached here 10 years. :arky:

Yeah, somebody assumed he meant Alabama because of the A at the end of the sentence.....

maybe this is some kind of joke you're posting, but you realize that in your sig, you're displaying a photo of brad lester breaking a 12-yard run when all he needed was 1 to seal the deal, right? not to mention the guy riding him piggyback while 4 other bammers try their best to go back in time and make it not happen is hilarious. once again, i have to assume it's a joke. validate my opinion.

As far as stepping up in position, it's a good idea. But it's Arkansas! I just don't see how you could do anything other than use them to step to a better place. That is assuming you can win there. :ua:

I know. They've had, like, 6 coaches in the last 10 years.

No coach Nutt coached here 10 years. :arky:

Yeah, somebody assumed he meant Alabama because of the A at the end of the sentence.....

maybe this is some kind of joke you're posting, but you realize that in your sig, you're displaying a photo of brad lester breaking a 12-yard run when all he needed was 1 to seal the deal, right? not to mention the guy riding him piggyback while 4 other bammers try their best to go back in time and make it not happen is hilarious. once again, i have to assume it's a joke. validate my opinion.

It certainly helps him fit in with the rest of the bama blockheads in this thread.

It is what it is.

His sources are impeccable. His defense is impregnable. Praise be to Allah. I want to eat your children.

Floating the "Mike Tyson as DC" rumor? Well played, sir. This does, however, identify you as the leak within the athletic department. Representatives will be dispatched to attend to you shortly.

His sources are impeccable. His defense is impregnable. Praise be to Allah. I want to eat your children.

Floating the "Mike Tyson as DC" rumor? Well played, sir. This does, however, identify you as the leak within the athletic department. Representatives will be dispatched to attend to you shortly.

He can expect a visit from Antonio Coleman and James Willis sometime this afternoon. If you live in the Wiregrass, make sure you catch the 6:00 news on WTVY.

Lord, these Bammers are about to wet their pants with excitement thinking that Auburn may lose their OC and DC in one year. Guess since they can't whine about CTT, they'll go to the assistants.

Lord, these Bammers are about to wet their pants with excitement thinking that Auburn may lose their OC and DC in one year. Guess since they can't whine about CTT, they'll go to the assistants.

We don't rebuild, we reload.

They should continue to worry about how $uitcase $aban is going to field a team next year.

They should continue to worry about how $uitcase $aban is going to field a team next year.

Yeah, that reloading gets you what, maybe an SEC West championship, in a good year.....

Especially since Les Miles is talking to Michigan again. And if he goes.......$aban to LSU won't be far behind.

Especially since Les Miles is talking to Michigan again. And if he goes.......$aban to LSU won't be far behind.

Why are you worried about Saban? According to many on this board he is an average coach.......that is about to reel in the #1 recruiting class in the land.

I just hope we stay away from David Gibbs...

This is Tuberville's defense. He will find somebody that will fit his philosophy well

Tenuta at Georgia Tech? I'm not sure how their philosophies line up, but with Paul Johnson coming in at GT there's nothing to keep Tenuta there past the bowl game.

Yeah, that reloading gets you what, maybe an SEC West championship, in a good year.....

How are you in any position to talk trash?

How are you in any position to talk trash?

Big brother. Big brother can always trash talk. I wasn't the one that said, "We reload." I was just responding, with a grin on my face...........

[big brother. Big brother can always trash talk. I wasn't the one that said, "We reload." I was just responding, with a grin on my face...........

I think "The uncle that all the kids are afraid of" is a better description.

[big brother. Big brother can always trash talk. I wasn't the one that said, "We reload." I was just responding, with a grin on my face...........

I think "The uncle that all the kids are afraid of" is a better description.

you're a weirdo.............. :poke:

Why are you worried about Saban? According to many on this board he is an average coach.......that is about to reel in the #1 recruiting class in the land.

I think he is just slightly above average. I could care less where he goes. I just think it'd be funny if he bolted.

Archived